KoTFE Gameplay livestream Coverage

Iwipe

Hey everyone, if you cannot watch the Pax Prime KoTFE gameplay coverage for whatever reason, I will be covering the livestream and noting down the questions and info from it.

You can follow the live updates here or wait for a copy/paste version here on the forums once the livestream is done (depends if the livestream is picture heavy or not).

http://dulfy.net/2015/08/26/swtor-pax-prime-kotfe-gameplay-livestream-coverage/

When:5 pm PDT/8pm EDT/2 am CEST.

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

What

• Parts of Gameplay from Chapter 3 of the new expansion, including the reveal of the return of a familiar face.
  • Developers will answer questions from chat.
  • How companions of past and future will work in the new expansion will be explained.
  • No crafting info.
  • Shareable link for the Prinawe Aggregate mount and other goodies.
  • Hopefully the start of some solid info on the expansion other than "You are the Outlander"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People spamming causing issues lol.

That's "the internet" right there. All on the right there. And that's just TWITCH :eek::eek:

They need to seriously turn chat off. It's causing hella issues O.O

Edited by Sarfux

They need to turn off chat. I think that's the issue...there are WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE in there D:

After how badly bugged 3.0 was, I'm not willing to rule out that this is a bug, chat certainly isn't helping, but I doubt it's hurting so much to crash it.

I feel that they never test these things, and then are surprised when they fail.

Then while it is not working they are silent while they try to fix it instead of saying something while fixing it. It only makes matters worse when you are silent.

They need to turn off chat. I think that's the issue...there are WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE in there D:

Yes, too many people spamming in the chat killed it with lag. The spammers in chat need to calm the blank down and sit on their hands until there's question asked or stop the chat completely until asked by the moderators!

Yes, too many people spamming in the chat killed it with lag. The spammers in chat need to calm the blank down and sit on their hands until there's question asked or stop the chat completely until asked by the moderators!

Yeah, cos those LoL streams with 200k spammiing chat crash all the time.

:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.