Makeb Weekly Achievements Guide for Makeb Gazebo Decor

Iwipe

Thank you for the guides Dulfy; yes people can enjoy the game also without them. But I will say if it was not for the comments in Dulfy's walkthrough I would not be able to actually get the Imperial side done. The heroic 2 seems to glitch if you are grouped with someone else on the quest- it doesn't seem to complete "Planted false data in the Tarlam hall of records" which is horrible because as noted that Heroic 2 is nearly impossible with the mechanic

Or... is there a deco in game that looks like it? How big is it? Starship hook size? So many questions and so much time until October.

Do the achievement and find out in October. What's the big deal? All it costs you is a little bit of time. If you get it and found out you don't like it, don't use it.

Do the achievement and find out in October. What's the big deal? All it costs you is a little bit of time. If you get it and found out you don't like it, don't use it.

Yeah, I started going after it yesterday with a couple pub toons (from scratch,) and I'm almost done. If I don't like the deco, well, better that than liking it and not being able to get it.

I've just started the Well Connected stuff on the empire and I'm tracking the achievements

The 1st one is "Booby trapped the Abandoned Drill", which supposedly you get by doing [sTAGE 1]Covering your tracks as your first mission. I've done it and also its bonus (killing three armored whatever beasts) but no update on the tracker.

When it's supposed to be updated ? Right after you finish it or when the weekly is all done ? Or did I miss something ?

I'm having the same problem today. Did both the mission ([sTAGE 1] Covering Your Tracks) and the bonus (killing the armored beasts). Would like some help with this problem.

I'm having the same problem today. Did both the mission ([sTAGE 1] Covering Your Tracks) and the bonus (killing the armored beasts). Would like some help with this problem.

Much to the displeasure of some who call it "lazy," I have followed dulfy's guide and found to be accurate (so far, on the Republic side).

You should get the sub-achievement when you finish the Interlude.

Edited by Ryuku-sama

I hadn't realized before looking into it because of this announcement just how few characters I had actually completed Makeb with. I had run two Empire characters on Harbinger through it and I had run one Republic character on Red Eclipse through it. And that appears to be it. Any others had only gone through partway for 12x leveling to 55 or because I started it way way back and just didn't get around to finishing it.

But along with running those Imperials through the staged weekly I also pushed through the story for Republic a couple times on Harbinger and got them through the staged weekly this week as well. So now I should be pretty close to having these achievements completed for both factions.

• 1 month later...
What was the exact wording of Eric's post?

Hope the Gazebo isn't sent only to those that had just ONE of the achievement unlocked. :rolleyes:

All players who complete Making the Connection and/or Well Connected achievements before they are removed will be receiving a Makeb Gazebo decoration in the mail around the time Game Update 4.0 launches. If you don’t have those achievements but you are looking to get them before they are retired, now is the time! We’ll see you all on Makeb.

-eric

That's what he said here. so?? lol