Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Makeb [Staged] Weekly Being Removed in 4.0

EricMusco

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Place false records in Tarlam Hall of records' seems to be broken for me :/

Have followed the guide [stage 1] False History then [stage 2] Landing Party but no joy.

Having read through some of the potential fixes...

solo the H2, just not getting the timing on those gas panels even on my assassin with phase walk.

go in with someone that doesn't have the quest, it was hard enough finding someone to group up with the quest... or even to respond in general chat.

Not holding out much hope of any fix as they are removing them for 4.0 bit of a shame as the deco would have been nice.

The legacy ability "unity" is a big friend (I've found). If you pop that, both you and your companion take only 50% damage for 15 seconds.

My sorcerer with a healing companion (both of us bubble shielded) and Unity were able to solo this (at last).

Force speed did help me get from the initial end of the room to the far end.

Also do a dry run around the room before clicking the "start" console - so you know your path. Run between the 4 consoles, don't be tempted to start jumping around and over things - you might think the most direct route, but jumping has the potential of really messing the run up.

Hello this is a question people have been asking.

Will the achievements be removed COMPLETELY (deleted off the list) or will they be shown - retired and unable to be gotten? Players who want to get 100% are confused because "removed" and "retired" were both used in the original post.

What does it matter? if they can't get it, they can't get it.

If they are actually that concerned about it, then I suppose they have work to do in the next few weeks. Its not like its extremely difficult to get, and if they don't then they have no one to blame but themselves. And for people who cant get them because they joined after, well they are never going to get to 100% anyways because there are numerous achievements you cannot get anymore because the required items are no longer available.

I finished Stage 1 of the weekly but now it won't give me week 2 quest. CAn anyone help me out?

:mad:

After you finish the first three staged missions, you have to complete a quest it has already given you then when you finish that it updates to require three staged 2 quests

While we are fixing missions and weeklies on Makeb and making some of the achievements obosolte, can we fix the ones that are bugged and cant actually be done like Kill it with Fire?

Also, if we are doing this to be more in line with other weeklies can we fix the other planet with a weekly that's out of line? Section X is the only daily planet that actually requires you to have 4 people in the group to finish the heroic, even though it can easily be solo'ed or two manned as far as the trash itself goes. I've sat on Section X for over an hour and a half before before bribing people in my guild to come help me complete it.

Yeah i agree, Mainly with section X the 4 man Heroic. If it wasn't for that i could solo it and complete the whole thing every time. Instead i finish ALL But that. In the beginning i would wait for people to join, and it wasn't that big a deal. Now getting people are far and in between.

Please redo this make it solo-able.....

THX.......

After you finish the first three staged missions, you have to complete a quest it has already given you then when you finish that it updates to require three staged 2 quests

Can u recall the mission it gives out, please? The comp that should give me the quest won't work for me or anyother toon.

Edited by Lenisirz

Can u recall the mission it gives out, please? The comp that should give me the quest won't work for me or anyother toon.

I do not remember what its called, but you receive it as soon as you finish and turn in your third quest by calling whomever the quest giver is (Either the Undermoff or Malcom). You don't need to talk to anyone, you just need to complete the quest before proceeding on to stage 2.

Yeah i agree, Mainly with section X the 4 man Heroic. If it wasn't for that i could solo it and complete the whole thing every time. Instead i finish ALL But that. In the beginning i would wait for people to join, and it wasn't that big a deal. Now getting people are far and in between.

Please redo this make it solo-able.....

THX.......

Yea it used to be that I could post in chat that I was looking for a group while I did all of the other dailes and by the time I finished I would have a group and be ready to go. Now a lot of the time when I go there I'll be the only one there or there will be maybe 1-2 other people on planet and no interest whatsoever.

I do not remember what its called, but you receive it as soon as you finish and turn in your third quest by calling whomever the quest giver is (Either the Undermoff or Malcom). You don't need to talk to anyone, you just need to complete the quest before proceeding on to stage 2.

OK...I did stage 1 "covering your tracks". Then I did stage 1 "clean bill of health". Then I did stage 1 twisting the truth".

Stage 2... Did "the dissonance wave"/ The I did stage 2 Eviction notice" Then a random mission"

Now the terminal won't let me access it; I've tried it on two different toons. I'm stuck :(:(:(

Can anyone see if I did something wrong, please?

OK...I did stage 1 "covering your tracks". Then I did stage 1 "clean bill of health". Then I did stage 1 twisting the truth".

Stage 2... Did "the dissonance wave"/ The I did stage 2 Eviction notice" Then a random mission"

Now the terminal won't let me access it; I've tried it on two different toons. I'm stuck :(:(:(

Can anyone see if I did something wrong, please?

Well if you had said that to begin with instead of saying "I finished stage 1 and now it wont give me Stage 2".....

Did you actually call the undermoff from the quest like on previous quests? You cant pick up a new quest until you complete the previous one.

Well if you had said that to begin with instead of saying "I finished stage 1 and now it wont give me Stage 2".....

Did you actually call the undermoff from the quest like on previous quests? You cant pick up a new quest until you complete the previous one.

Thanks for all the help Danery. I was calling the undermoff after each mission, but I might of missed one...could that be causing my problem? Do you think?

Thanks for all the help Danery. I was calling the undermoff after each mission, but I might of missed one...could that be causing my problem? Do you think?

Well in order to move on you have to do it, so you couldn't have missed a previous one. What does it say in your objectives for the Staged Weekly?

EDIT: It might also help to know what other quests you have for the makeb planet in your log. Hit the L Key and see what quests you have in your log for makeb and what the objectives are for all of those as well

Edited by Danery

Well in order to move on you have to do it, so you couldn't have missed a previous one. What does it say in your objectives for the Staged Weekly?

EDIT: It might also help to know what other quests you have for the makeb planet in your log. Hit the L Key and see what quests you have in your log for makeb and what the objectives are for all of those as well

Ok Danery, this is in my mission log: Ziost: A presence on Ziost(which is yellow) then Seeker droid: weapon of chaos(which is grey) Then for Makeb I have (H4) The oderver which is gray. Do I need to finish off Ziost the get this to work??? Any help would be appreciated. Please

Edited by Lenisirz

Ok Danery, this is in my mission log: Ziost: A presence on Ziost(which is yellow) then Seeker droid: weapon of chaos(which is grey) Then for Makeb I have (H4) The oderver which is gray. Do I need to finish off Ziost the get this to work??? Any help would be appreciated. Please

Well from what you just said, you don't even have the Staged Weekly in your quest log which would be why you cant pick up any more Staged Weekly Quests from the Terminal.

Well from what you just said, you don't even have the Staged Weekly in your quest log which would be why you cant pick up any more Staged Weekly Quests from the Terminal.

OK, Danery is there a way to fix this problem? Anyone have an idea? Should I talk to the droid on the spacedock on Makeb n see if it start over?

OK, Danery is there a way to fix this problem? Anyone have an idea? Should I talk to the droid on the spacedock on Makeb n see if it start over?

Yes go do that..... I honestly don't know what to tell you because I am confused as to what your actual issue is. I'm willing to bet you completed it and don't realize you cant do it again on the same toon til next week (hence why they call it a WEEKLY mission)

I never got them - how do I get them ? I play Republic only ...

I guess so, yes. It's a staged "weekly", after all ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I did all heroics solo on my sniper/ revo so was no great problem (exeption h2 tarlam thats seems to need a assa for solo) you have to look the dulfy chart if the heroic is needed

I couldn't. Okay, I have only Yavin gear, Bowdaar as well, but Bowdaar just couldn't make it. Even with Heroic Moment & Unity up. I wasn't able to beat the H4 Deception Boss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.