The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please EA and BioWare

Siphadeas

Please buy the right to Star Wars Galaxies. Imagine the endless possibilities you guys would have. You'd get flow into this game again. Your servers would be full and I wouldn't be moving to another server because of it. My guild is gone and none of my friends want anything to do with the game anymore. They are all playing that stupid Archeage that really is just boring and no fun whatsoever, plus it is all in Korean. How am I supposed to play a game when I don't get a language. My guildies like it because it reminds them of Star Wars Galaxies. Jung Ma and DLE (my guild) is a barren wasteland. No one is on and I can't get a group to save my life. So, EA/ BioWare, please buy the rights to SWG and get the flow of people back into the game. I hear you listen to what the fans and players want. Well, I am telling you what WE want. I mean my god. It can't be that hard to buy something that is an Emulator now. Thank you, concerned player, because I feel this game doesn't have much left in it and that really breaks me

For some reason the version I have is in Korean. Also everyone wants open world sandbox type of MMO's nowadays. My guild refuses to play this game anymore and I love it. The server I play on is RP, PVP and I can't get a group to save my life. I don't mind the grind if EA/ BioWare can incorporate the two games. What is the problem with that??

It would be nice if with the next star wars mmo (obviously a long ways off) they met halfway between themepark and sandbox. This game would be 1000x better if they made the maps bigger and less linear but still kept the other QoL aspects of a modern themepark mmo people have grown accustomed to.

Honestly I played SWG. It held my attention for 1 month before I left. I was bored out of my skull, and I came from Shadowbane before that which was another Sandbox that I played for 6 years. Sandbox games are dead and gone, let them rest in piece.