Where in the hell is Mandalore?

Faardor

Honestly I thought they where going to make an expansion sometime with the Mandalorians breaking off from the Empire and trying to conquer the Galaxy while the two sides are weakened, I think there's still potential for this after the KOTFE stuff assuming Mandalorians managed to stay somewhat under the radar.

Also this would be a pretty sweet opportunity to add some more KOTOR planets like Onderon and Dxun which I would love to see.

I assume the explanation for the Bounty Hunter in all of this would be like screw you Empire dog...

Whether or not it is for the mandalore title, I would love to see a 4v4 pvp style tournament. Even if it was a all or nothing thing. Such as, if you die in the first match, you are out, and they match the rest of your team who survived with another survivor from a different team. Not sure what the rewards should be. But I can see great things in something like this. All day PVP! Unless you lose of course. And no wz boost for it, either.

Agreed! I do believe to make the PVP death match worth the effort, the "Mandalore" title should be at least one reward, perhaps top notch gear with top-notch mods as well.

Probably sitting around a campfire with Jace Malcom reminiscing about the days when large armies of soldiers got to fight in big wars like on Hoth and Corellia instead of sitting on their asses and doing nothing back at base whilst a handful of individuals were sent in to deal with every major threat: Makeb, Oricon, Revan, Arcann, etc.

Whether or not it is for the mandalore title, I would love to see a 4v4 pvp style tournament. Even if it was a all or nothing thing. Such as, if you die in the first match, you are out, and they match the rest of your team who survived with another survivor from a different team. Not sure what the rewards should be. But I can see great things in something like this. All day PVP! Unless you lose of course. And no wz boost for it, either.

I'd rather see a 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1, of course non-force users only.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.