Question about Force Crush and Rage

Hjulstad

So im about level 30 now so abit left before i get end feat, and been playing with Carnage spec. From lvl 10. I do 90% pvp and almost only do Clas-quests PvE-wise..

1st question: is Force Crush à DoT or channeling ability? Thing is i hate standing still in combat, i want to be mobile..

2nd is it worth going Rage instead of Carnage for pvp?

Cheers Hjulstad

IMO, Rage only gets good once you can get the endline, Force Crush. Up until then, the only way for you to build up shockwave ticks is with Force Choke, which is on a long CD. I rolled Annihilation up until 40, where you can spend enough points to get the endline in Rage. Annihilation wasn't too bad, plenty of self healing through dots and you had some decent burst with berserk up.

Annihilation til 40 then try out Rage, IMO.

So im about level 30 now so abit left before i get end feat, and been playing with Carnage spec. From lvl 10. I do 90% pvp and almost only do Clas-quests PvE-wise..

1st question: is Force Crush à DoT or channeling ability? Thing is i hate standing still in combat, i want to be mobile..

2nd is it worth going Rage instead of Carnage for pvp?

Cheers Hjulstad

I haven't PVP'd at all while leveling up, but I can answer question no. one for you.

It is a single target DoT that is instant.. No channeling involved.

It basically does the same effect as force choke but without the channeling or disabling of the mob -- but you aren't sitting there channeling either. Bonus imo.

Edited by jagobus

I haven't PVP'd at all while leveling up, but I can answer question no. one for you.

It is a single target DoT that is instant.. No channeling involved.

It basically does the same effect as force choke but without the channeling or disabling of the mob -- but you aren't sitting there channeling either. Bonus imo.

Thanks, that was what i wanted to know =) so i guess i shouldnt respecc rage untill im 40+ then.. I like my carnage, would just be nice to try something new and dont really like dots :p

Thanks, that was what i wanted to know =) so i guess i shouldnt respecc rage untill im 40+ then.. I like my carnage, would just be nice to try something new and dont really like dots :p

You're welcome. I respec'd rage at 30, it was nice break from annihilation. Even pre-40, you are still going to pump out some good damage and I find the play style to be a blast. At 40 though, the play style changes a lot with the addition of force crush and becomes really fun, especially with more kicks!