The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

hk-51

As everyone knows there is a mission to get hk-51 (a companion) everyone also knows that there is a mission to get treek (if it is even called a mission) and the difference on how to get both is so different one is easy, one is hard for treek you have to get 1 million credits and level 40 legacy (or buy of cartel market) and hk-51 where you have to go to section x then go to many different planets to search for the hk parts which by the way is very hard since nearly no one would be interested because they don't have time for it or already have the companion. We should be allowed to get hk-51 through cartel market (same as treek) to help SWTOR financially and it should cost around the same amount as treek.

I would rather not have buyable companions ala treek but it would be nice if you could unlock HK-51 for all toons with a unlock through collections after doing the quest line once. It wouldnt be the same as unlocking treek but still allow as you say, people to financially help SWTOR

edit: added advantage of doing it this way is that people get to try out Hk-51 (and possible future companions) without losing anything. With treek a lot of people complained about the noises she makes and have consequently stopped using her or regretted their purchase.

Edited by Faardor

As everyone knows there is a mission to get hk-51 (a companion) everyone also knows that there is a mission to get treek (if it is even called a mission) and the difference on how to get both is so different one is easy, one is hard for treek you have to get 1 million credits and level 40 legacy (or buy of cartel market) and hk-51 where you have to go to section x then go to many different planets to search for the hk parts which by the way is very hard since nearly no one would be interested because they don't have time for it or already have the companion. We should be allowed to get hk-51 through cartel market (same as treek) to help SWTOR financially and it should cost around the same amount as treek.

No, skipping content by paying is Pay2Win. Besides, HK's story is interesting. Long winded, but interesting. :p

I'd accept if they could change the HK Unlock to be Legacy Wide rather than character based, though. Having to work 1 Million Credits or I don't know how many CC for a single character is not a good concept, not when Treek can be unlocked Legacy wide. If they both required the same sequence it'd make much more sense. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for me I don't have the time that most people have and I get very impatient when I have nothing but scavenging for the parts. Maybe we can be allowed to skip the searching (including tatooine) and only do the flashpoints that we are required to do.