Returning to PvP, Tofn or TRE?

RobTWC

I know it's an age old question no doubt but Just looking for some thoughts on both servers atm.

I'm a full time PvPer, on Tofn just now doing both regs and rwz's and wondered is it worth a switch? Has anyone transferred from either server to the other and found they enjoy their current choice better and why?

I'm not looking for more wins or less trolls/ facerolls. Just a decent server community to get involved with and find a big enough guild to just log in and group with whoevers online.

On Tofn I'm finding most are small guilds of 6 odd friends that don't want you or guilds that don't want to group together or want you on set times etc. through the week.

Last time i played this game couple of weeks ago ,TRE looked better for PvP than Tofn

Pretty balanced factions for Solo ranked , normals ( both factions have premades), but people take objectives more seriously and it's nice

Edited by kopijkee

Ok cool, is there still one free transfer for subscribers and a cost of 90cc to switch back still? May try few weeks on TRE see how it compares.

Also how do I transfer legacy? Would that come if I took all my chats? And what bout strongholds etc does anyone know?

Thanks guys, I transferred last night and can't see me returning to Tofn anytime soon. I didn't win Or lose more than normal but had more pops, a lot less fotm classes floating around and the quality in the games were mint.

I found a heap of folk I thought had stopped playing months ago too, turns out they had just gone to TRE. From looking at other posts on here looks like a lot of Tofn players are also switching just now. Sorry TRE lol.

On a side note anyone know of any good sites where folk discuss min max pvp stats? Been googling but so far I can't seem to find much.

If you find any good sites lemme know, I normally just wing it or ask guildies as they tend to know their theorycrafting.

Glad you're gonna stick around, means more population so good to see lots of new pvp'ers! If ya looking for a repside guild too feel free to hit me up for an inv dude!

Edited by Eastiano

On a side note anyone know of any good sites where folk discuss min max pvp stats? Been googling but so far I can't seem to find much.

Cause the theory (at least for dps and healers) is pretty much the same for both pve and pvp (except for accuracy). It is just that in pve it actually turns into practice in contrast to pvp.

Edited by MusicRider

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.