Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gatekeeper Stronghold Packs

So come on here, I came back to this game and found Satele Shan's armor something available, only to then find out that if i wanted it, i would have to fork over about 40 million credits on my server.... are you F'ing serious?

These packs need to be released again, I check the GTN almost every day hoping some miracle changes the prices, but it never does. I've seen pretty much every pack get cycled again and again cept the one i want. Come on guys, please, this has to stop, at least do 1 run for a week to give people a chance to get some of that stuff without spending ludicrous speed amounts of money...

I have thousands of Cartel Coins that i'm not spending, waiting patiently for those packs, make the armor buyable, offer the packs, whatever, i don't care. I'm ready to throw money at the screen for more coins just to buy packs to get what i want. Many times i have decided NOT to spend money on coins because of the possibility that i might miss the gatekeeper stronghold packs, and not have the funds to get them.

Please guys, give us a chance here

Edited by sinisterwaffle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.