+10 all stats datacron on Republic side Shadowlands

Maegi

I recently levelled a Sage to 56 during 12x XP and i was going through collecting datacrons. I got a group together for the Fleet datacron and waited until last to get mine since i was pulling. I run to the door and.....ACCESS DENIED. I submitted a ticket in game ref #19219345 and i was informed that this is a bug and would have to submit as a bug report. I will do so in game as well, but i figured i would post here too.

I'm at the door to the datacron, not trying to get in at the museum. You don't need anything for that. You click the door, you go into a cut-scene, BOOM GG all. You've never needed the chrystal to get into that door.

I'm at the door to the datacron, not trying to get in at the museum. You don't need anything for that. You click the door, you go into a cut-scene, BOOM GG all. You've never needed the chrystal to get into that door.

No. You always needed the Cormium Crystal Shard (Blue Crystal) you pick up in museum for datacron doors. It was always this way. Link to guide

No. You always needed the Cormium Crystal Shard (Blue Crystal) you pick up in museum for datacron doors. It was always this way. Link to guide

Ive done this maybe a dozen times and have never had to have anything to get through the actual datacron door. Can someone else confirm this? Even that guide does not say that.

Ive done this maybe a dozen times and have never had to have anything to get through the actual datacron door. Can someone else confirm this? Even that guide does not say that.

Maybe you always picked the Cormium Crystal Shard up and didnt think much about it. You dont need to do anything with it, just need to have him in your inventory to be able to collect datacrons. And since you are collecting datacrons by clicking on the doors it will not let you past doors if you dont have it.

It is also only way to know if you already have the datacron on specific character. Just head back to museum, blast doors with walker and try to pick it. If it say you cant and you dont have it in your mission inventory, than you already have datacron on that character.

ok. that crystal is used to open the doors if the maintenance shaft according to your link. I am already well past that and at the actual door to the datacron.

The Corellia Crystal is required to open the doors, the crystal shard you get in the museum on the fleet is required to open the datacron door.

And yes it has always been like this. The easiest way to know this is when guilds used to do datacron runs on the fleet where they would summon you to all the essential points you needed. The last step was to get the Cormium Crystal on the fleet before being summoned to the door to the datacron room.

ok. that crystal is used to open the doors if the maintenance shaft according to your link. I am already well past that and at the actual door to the datacron.

Now i see the there is mistake in guide, they have crystal swapped. I didnt expect or forgot guide is not exactly right. But guide still say you need two crystals. Same as post above me. Only guide never mention when you need the second one. And you need it to collect datacrons.