Accidental exiting of an Operation/Flashpoint post-death.

Anysao

I'll keep this brief. :)

Oftentimes after someone dies in an Operation or Flashpoint boss, when trying to turn the camera, the "Revive Outside Instance" button will instantly highlight and click itself. This leads to the player being removed from the instance before the boss can be defeated, thus resulting in the evicted player missing out on a chance to loot or get an achievement.

Hope this can be resolved soon, this glitch has been around for well over a year.

I'll keep this brief. :)

Oftentimes after someone dies in an Operation or Flashpoint boss, when trying to turn the camera, the "Revive Outside Instance" button will instantly highlight and click itself. This leads to the player being removed from the instance before the boss can be defeated, thus resulting in the evicted player missing out on a chance to loot or get an achievement.

Hope this can be resolved soon, this glitch has been around for well over a year.

never seen it click itself, sure the person "or you" didn't click it accidentally. Which is far more likely the case.

Edited by DOHboy

never seen it click itself, sure the person "or you" didn't click it accidentally. Which is far more likely the case.

No, this bug is already present in the game for a few months. That is why I never touch my mouse whenever I die. I don't want to lose loot/boss kill.

I haven't seen this issue myself so I agree with DOHboy. This is not a bug, you just have to be careful what you do with your mouse. And if you are careful, the game cannot just port you out of the instance. If anything, it's a user error.

I haven't seen this issue myself so I agree with DOHboy. This is not a bug, you just have to be careful what you do with your mouse. And if you are careful, the game cannot just port you out of the instance. If anything, it's a user error.

I have been playing for 2 years and I know what I'm talking about. This is a rare bug but it really exists. Don't assume we are noobs clicking the cursor all over the screen. If you don't believe, I hope you will experience it on your own in scaled operations and miss important loot :rak_04:

I have been playing for 2 years and I know what I'm talking about. This is a rare bug but it really exists. Don't assume we are noobs clicking the cursor all over the screen. If you don't believe, I hope you will experience it on your own in scaled operations and miss important loot :rak_04:

Unfortunately, its not very rare for me. During this situation, my mouse cursor was well below the equator of the screen.