Wild Space Explorer Pack Preview

Iwipe

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing looks less like a jetpack and more like an actual jet. Why did they make it so huge?

Probably for the sake of all the chest armors that have a jetpack or backpack in the model. The "mount" jetpack has to be big enough to completely cover those or otherwise they'd probably run into clipping problems left and right.

There looks a few nice items here, from the Havok armour to the jedi robe (maybe a new robe for Kira), but is it just me or in recent packs the blaster pistols look more like carbine rifles I mean they look pretty big now? is this to appease those people who wanted their bounty hunters to use rifles I wonder.

Hmm, I'll be skipping all the armours. Nothing really interests me. The Hutt Cantina Skiff, yeah, that's one I'd like to have. Would be a fine addition to my other Skiffs ^^, Holodancer on it sounds like fun too. Same with the jetpack.

The chemilizard, ugh, looks as ugly as ever. Guess that's what they were going for anwyway. The lightsaber looked kinda cool, but with the preview, hmm. It's a letdown, I think. Will try it though, hope the sound is good too. Atleast it's a curved saber, for a change. The crystal is ugly too, hmm. Guess still nothings beats the original purple crystal in this game ^^,

Synthetic Bio-Fiber Armor Set

Must have like right. Now.

I can just imagine using a dye to make that black and red and jesus that would look awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these sets!

You don't need to imagine. Just go to the Collections, choose one of armors that already exists and click it. Go to Wild Space Pack and choose the set you like. When you close your Collection window, you get this set in the preview window.

Edited by PavSalco

For those with Togruta characters: will the engineer chin piece show up if we equip it or will it basically remain hidden like all the head pieces I've attempted to equip (or at least tried which hasn't been too too many I admit).

Just open up collections and check for yourself. Alternatively you can check the berserker headgear since it is literally the exact same set, without the animation.

Just open up collections and check for yourself. Alternatively you can check the berserker headgear since it is literally the exact same set, without the animation.

Thanks. i was trying to get away with having someone else do the "research" for me since I'm at the office. You sir, stopped me in my sloth like tracks.

Thanks. i was trying to get away with having someone else do the "research" for me since I'm at the office. You sir, stopped me in my sloth like tracks.

Lol I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I would have checked for you but I don't have a Togruta :, (

You don't need to imagine. Just go to the Collections, choose one of armors that already exists and click it. Go to Wild Space Pack and choose the set you like. When you close your Collection window, you get this set in the preview window.

That doesn't work for me, and I'm not sure why.

Yeah...the jetpack and the Havoc Squad armor are must gets for me...well...must PRAY to get I should say. ;)

edit: WOW!!! Now THIS ITEM is the one decoration item I absolutely must own. From beta, it has been my single favorite item in the game...something about it is just ultra "star warsy" to me.

TUX, I forgot to say/ tell ppl that this Havoc Squad Uniform, does not include the Awesome belt that the Havoc Squad Soldiers wore in the Alderaanian Trialer.

There is a Picture of what the Real Havoc Squad belt looks like, which is Awesome on a site I don't remember, sorry The SWTOR Alderaanian Trailer shows how much were really missing, and hope the Devs will try to put that Awesome belt that will make any Havoc Squad member look like a Real Special Ops Soldier should imo. :)

The timing is perfect, I have seen some epic Jedi Temples made out of the Yavin Stronghold, I wanted to go the other way on this and do a Sith Academy....with some Mandalorians residing just outside the academy....timing could not be better for some more sith stuff.

Really, it is funny how u all brag about the new pack..

Something that is pointless.

• the big red spot on the ravager's back of the robe..what is the point? Why cant you not make the robe in one color?
    the curved light saber for a char 3 the crystal is sticking out off the hilt..That does not look good at all.

I know u don't like these feedback..but u get it.. after all I pay for the stuff and the game.

Please fix these small details.

Edited by IngeDanielsen

The market isn't updated until around noon Eastern.

I'm thinking it probably won't happen today. They're releasing that new Zakuul dropship tomorrow, and I suspect the pack will come at the same time...

...which infuriates me because I've got credits just waiting to tear into a hypercrate! :p