Group Ranked times?

carlosg

Hello folks.

Is there a time and day where groups of 4 queue up for Ranked arenas? I have a few friends that want to start this but we don't know if we will have a pop, so I am looking for other teams out there who would like to coordinate something for fun and practice.

Let me know.

Hello folks.

Is there a time and day where groups of 4 queue up for Ranked arenas? I have a few friends that want to start this but we don't know if we will have a pop, so I am looking for other teams out there who would like to coordinate something for fun and practice.

Let me know.

Ranked is usually set up through whispers, are you imp side?

You can /who hakuna or scrub to talk to our teams- we are usually good to run any week night from 8-11.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Hello folks.

Let me know.

What Caprica said :D I can get a team in queue just about every night starting at around 8 Eastern. You can contact any of my toons in my sig below or /who Scrublords and you should be able to get a hold of someone who can contact me. Hope to see your team in queue soon! It is always nice to see new faces. :)

Edited by SpikesShayGrass