[Interest Check] SWTOR RP Play-by-Post

Sindol

Hello.

This thread is exactly what the title states. I'm looking to see who all in the SWTOR community is still interest in roleplaying over the forums. This would not be a server exclusive undertaking, of course, but I'm looking to see who is interested in co-writing some Star Wars stories utilizing the timeline created by Bioware in the SW:TOR MMORPG.

I know that we haven't done much RP via play-by-post since the great purge, where Bioware deleted all of our beloved RP threads from pre-launch.

That said, please reply to this thread or send me a private message if you're still interested in roleplaying via play-by-post on the forums. If there is enough interest, perhaps I can establish a forum in which that will be the primary focus. This way we don't have to worry about Bioware cleansing our RP works away like they did last time and perhaps it will be something that can continue for many, many years in a galaxy far, far away even after Bioware and EA decide they are done with SWTOR as an MMORPG.

Thanks!