Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Carbonize/Neural Surge are STILL bugged and stun people through Shroud/Roll

DynamiCtagez

I haven't ever had carbonize get me through concealment's roll. It does go through shroud all the time though. That is annoying.

I played a couple of team ranked matches on my OP today and it definitely hit me through roll like 3 or 4 times in two games.

Hmm...I will have to get someone to duel me so I can test it too. It may have been lag in the timing, but I won't discount it just because I haven't experienced it.

I feel it was to often for it to be lag. But I'd be glad to be proven wrong. Still needs to get fixed for shroud though.

No one gives a **** about stealth problems... FOTM classes deserve to be screwed over so :rolleyes:

Operative DPS haven't been FOTM since the first month of this game's launch.

PS. One of the FOTY classes, AP PT is the one benefitting from this, not being screwed over.

Operative DPS haven't been FOTM since the first month of this game's launch.

PS. One of the FOTY classes, AP PT is the one benefitting from this, not being screwed over.

PT isn't even fotm when compared to sin/sorc. This "bug" should stay in place, atleast for sins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.