jedi sage going dark side?

Florrentius

i was wondering if i level up my new alt,

a jedi sage, to be choosing dark side answers in class story, what will happen?

Spoilers will happen, you will ofcourse get other reactions selecting dark instead of light.

That is all I can say, since all class stories are different regarding if we choose the dark side or the light side, some try to be neutral but I think it is more fun to go all in.

Edited by Icestar

AFAIK, you don't have to be more than Dark (or Light) level 1 to get all the Dark (Light) options, right?

What I thought was odd were pieces of gear that say "Neutral or Above". What is "Above"? Apparently it is nothing. It really means you have to be Neutral, i.e. between 999 Dark and 999 Light.

AFAIK, you don't have to be more than Dark (or Light) level 1 to get all the Dark (Light) options, right?

What I thought was odd were pieces of gear that say "Neutral or Above". What is "Above"? Apparently it is nothing. It really means you have to be Neutral, i.e. between 999 Dark and 999 Light.

You can set something that is called "show conversation alignment gain" in the options, there you see what will generate dark or light options. If you choose not to have it active, play as you like instead of being guided of what the game thinks are dark and light.

Those old gear that has requirements to be light or dark are few in the game, there are some relics and weapons but you are better off finding custom weapons and get the Rakghoul event relics the next time they are around. Locking items like that is a old idea I think they had sometime near the launch of the game but never developed further, the items remain though.

Edited by Icestar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.