Can we kill the Supreme Chancellor?

Reeny

My off the wall, totally wishful thinking, theory: There have been hints that the shroud will return in the future. The shroud had a post hinting that he had agents looking into Saresh and they have "disappeared" while investigating her ties to the GenoHaradan. So my totally unlikely theory is that she made a secret alliance with Zakuul believing they would destroy the Empire and the Jedi Order and keep her as the head of the Republic once it's defeated as well. The first new flashpoints and operation will be about hunting her down and destroying her once and for all. :rak_03:

I can imagine that somewhere in the story while the Republic and Empire are getting closer to working together, Saresh does something big against the empire or is going to and your characters are sent to kill her before her actions ruin the alliance.

I can imagine that somewhere in the story while the Republic and Empire are getting closer to working together, Saresh does something big against the empire or is going to and your characters are sent to kill her before her actions ruin the alliance.

Hell, I'm already good to kill her over Ziost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.