Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Beginning of Makeb as Inquisitor

Rhyltran

So I'm going to wrap my problem in spoiler tags so click the tag to see the body of the post. Thanks. :)

So my first inquisitor was an assassin who was pronounced as Darth Imperius. This is because he was light side. My new Sorcerer is Neutral but if I go to Makeb he gets called Imperius? Shouldn't it be Oculus? Will this ruin me being pronounced Oculus in the final story quest?

Edited by Rhyltran

So my first inquisitor was an assassin who was pronounced as

Darth Imperius

. This is because he was light side. My new Sorcerer is Neutral but if I go to Makeb he gets called Imperius? Shouldn't it be Oculus? Will this ruin me being pronounced Oculus in the final story quest?

Please use the spoiler quotes.

Thanks

:)

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

If you finished your class quest and became Occlus (not Oculus), Marr will keep calling you Occlus.

And you shouldn't necessarily have 0 on alignment to become Occlus. You get this title if you're neutral in the end of the class quest (-999 - +999).

Yeah, I'm neutral but I went to Makeb before I finished class story

But he called me Imperius despite that alignment.

Did you finish your class quest?

if not I think it defaults to Imperius

I didn't know that but I did back out of the cut scene. I'm not locked as that, am I?

Edited by Rhyltran

Yeah, I'm neutral but I went to Makeb before I finished class story

But he called me Imperius despite that alignment.

I didn't know that but I did back out of the cut scene. I'm not locked as that, am I?

Yeah that's default you have to finish your class quest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.