Sith Warrior vs Sith Inquisitor Fight

Reeny

So if at the end of the level 50 class stories, the Sith Warrior fights the Sith inquisitor, who will triumph?

One is the Wrath and other is Dark Council member(possibly with ghosts aiding )

Both are very powerful.

Why would they bother fighting each other? The Sith Warrior just

murdered Darth Mo Mass Baras

while the Inquisitor just got done

dethroning Thanaton

If anything they'd be in the academy cantina sharing drinks.

I think you refuted your own point. Sith love to kill one another.

I personally think the SW is the tougher of the two.

Edited by Hebruixe

I played my Sith Warrior as a complete crazed loon, giving Baras backchat from minute one, and generally picking the most stupid, chaotic or destructive option just for the fun of it.

My Inquisitor was a bit more measured and thoughtful. But I'm thinking my Warrior would pick a fight with her just for the sheer hell of it. Not sure she'd win, though, as she is still a few levels below my Assassin and nowhere near as well-geared.

Edited by PLynkes

I think you refuted your own point. Sith love to kill one another.

I personally think the SW is the tougher of the two.

No, they just have no problem doing so to advance. Sith don't fight sith for no reason. The two, having no apparent qualms, both coming out of a great rise to power would just as likely have a beer together.

In any case, my sorc would kick ***. :p

I highly doubt they would ever have reason to fight each other...but

In terms of raw power I think the sorc and knight are the most "powerful" in terms of personal ability. So I would place all bets on the sorc for winning in duel with warrior.

Edited by Mikniff

I highly doubt they would ever have reason to fight each other...but

In terms of raw power I think the sorc and knight are the most "powerful" in terms of personal ability. So I would place all bets on the sorc for winning in duel with warrior.

I sure hope it wasn't a big bet. I know how much you sorcs like shopping for dresses (even the guys) =P

I have both and when it comes to quest MOB's ... the only real metric we have ... the Inquisitor demolishes them faster and with less damage than the SW does. In everything from AOE to single target damage, the SI just does better over all. Yes, the story made the SW out to be the baddest of the bad, but while progressing through the game its easy to see which one brings the pain ... and its not the SW.

Shame really because Force Charge is the best move in the game to me.