The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wheres Nico?!

ToxicMLGx

I suppose he's coming out in October along with the expansion. For now he is just reserved as a future companion for all subscribers. There is no point in adding him before KOTFE, he wouldn't fit in right now, because the story in KOTFE will take place 5 years after the current events.

I suppose he's coming out in October along with the expansion. For now he is just reserved as a future companion for all subscribers. There is no point in adding him before KOTFE, he wouldn't fit in right now, because the story in KOTFE will take place 5 years after the current events.
Oh and are we ever going to get to a point where the story will get to modern starwars, darth vader etc? Like starwars: the new republic or something?

Oh and are we ever going to get to a point where the story will get to modern starwars, darth vader etc? Like starwars: the new republic or something?

It's a 5yr time skip, that's thousands of years from now. I realize that coulda been sarcasm or just anger but it's too early, coffee hasn't kicked in yet:p

this question pertains to Nico, but before that wouldn't it be better if all of these Nico threads be merged into one thread? I also think that a dev should come along and create a thread that explains everything for everyone especially those who keep asking same question.

My question is this when the expansion comes out, will Nico be sent to us through the mail system or do we get a quest to go find Nico somewhere to get him

• 2 weeks later...