Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Lackluster VIP area

rezilliance

Someone may have already started a thread about this, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to search this forum, I can't find a search button anywhere, so I'm posting my own thread.

I am very, very disappointed with the VIP area we are granted access to after purchasing the CE. I was all excited to dash up there on my little lvl 10 Consular and grab some little exclusive nicknacks or whatever, and there is NOTHING up there. The only thing you can buy at my level is a customization package for T7 or Corso Riggs... neither of which I can use. There is an armor set that look nice, but it does me no good until level 29.

There is literally nothing I can get out of the VIP store. What a waste of money!! I was really excited about this feature and I come to find out I can't even use it, and there are very few things available that I can even use later on.

I really hope that Bioware puts a lot of work into this part of the game, I had much higher expectations. If this is their idea of VIP treatment, it sure doesn't feel like it... :(

No, that's not why I bought the CE... I'd like some things to help me play the game. The bonus items we got automatically were the vanity items/toys, and they're not bad. At this level I was at least expecting some little stuff we could purchase from the VIP store, combat droids, weapons, armor, stims, anything... but there's nothing. Very disappointing.

No, that's not why I bought the CE... I'd like some things to help me play the game. The bonus items we got automatically were the vanity items/toys, and they're not bad. At this level I was at least expecting some little stuff we could purchase from the VIP store, combat droids, weapons, armor, stims, anything... but there's nothing. Very disappointing.

No respectable MMO does pay to win. Im dissapointed to because people cried so hard about ce store and Steph Rieds broke down and called it junk then made it junk in the end.

Canceled my ce went SE. After I had it paid off.

Yeah...they said prelaunch that it was all vanity items.

Yeah...they said prelaunch that it was all vanity items.

It's not all vanity items... there are a few exclusive aides, but they can't be used until higher levels (19+ I believe).

My point is, very few items available overall, and anything USEFUL can't be used until level 19, 29, 50, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.