KOTFE Classes

Nidous

So, I've been thinking of which classes make sense for the upcoming expansion based on what I know: the Empire and Republic are both (even if temporarily) dissolved or non-existent or non-influential, etc. We play this game for story immersion and there are only a few stories/classes that seem to make sense to me and it's kind of bothersome. The ones I'm thinking of are smuggler, bounty hunter, and ghost imperial agent... otherwise the rest of the classes/stories are directly linked to either Empire or Republic, as in it would be strange for them to be separated from them. MAYBE the trooper can be a mercenary or something, but how do you explain the sides falling in a way that makes sense when you have the heroes of the knight, warrior, consular, trooper, and inquisitor stories still alive? What in the world were they doing that allowed for this massive shift in galactic power to happen?

On a side note, it's my understanding we are getting Nico as a companion, but how does that work out for the Empire?

Edited by Nidous

On a side note, it's my understanding we are getting Nico as a companion, but how does that work out for the Empire?

Thats actually a good question.If your an imperial he will probably consider you as just an ally with the same goal..atleast that's what I think

Out of all of them I find the Sith Inquisitor to be the strangest considering, light or dark and w/e choices made, they're a member of the Dark Council and a ruler of the Empire. I just can't see them leaving/abandoning the Empire or their power.

The Warrior it's possible since after all the crap involving the Emperor and all the bretrayal they might want to abandon the Empire.

The Jedi, eh they're Jedi. So long as they're running around saving people they're probably fine with what ever is going on Republic or not.

Out of all of them I find the Sith Inquisitor to be the strangest considering, light or dark and w/e choices made, they're a member of the Dark Council and a ruler of the Empire. I just can't see them leaving/abandoning the Empire or their power.

This isn't exactly accurate. None of the classes really "abandon" their faction. What happens is that somewhere down the line, you get frozen in carbonite, and are awakened five years later to a time where the Empire and Republic have both fallen. A Sith Inquisitor could easily work as an Outlander. Their motive could be to restore the Empire and their powerbase.

This isn't exactly accurate. None of the classes really "abandon" their faction. What happens is that somewhere down the line, you get frozen in carbonite, and are awakened five years later to a time where the Empire and Republic have both fallen. A Sith Inquisitor could easily work as an Outlander. Their motive could be to restore the Empire and their powerbase.

True, I think mainly it's going to depend on how they handle the frozen in carbonite portion, since I can't see any of the force user classes going down easily nor can I see the SI or Warrior willing going into the freezer. If they handle it well it should be fine, if not it's going to be a pretty big dent in the expansion right off the bat.

I wouldn't say the agent doesn't care for the Empire.

Even if you end up independent, you can make your agent very loyal to the Empire. At the very least the agent is a political character. Joining Jadus can have the idea of working for his vision of the Empire and a deserter would be either loyal to the Republic, or willing to work for peace between the two.

Edited by cjlcw

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.