The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Revan and Bastila Shan's Lightsabers

We have Both Darth Revan and Bastila Shan's armor sets but we don't have their lightsabers.

I think it would be really cool to have their lightsabers to go with their armor. Also the lightsabers should be in both single and double bladed style and put on the cartel market itself rather than in a pack. Both of them are very popular characters and I feel that players would love this addition to the cartel market.

Revan's style of lightsaber is already in the game. Multiple names as both mission rewards and world drops.

I *think* that Revan's actual lightsaber is a mission reward that is incorrectly given to the SW (instead of the Inq) after completing "A call to arms" (the Boarding Party and Foundry tie in). This is based purely on the fact that it is styled after the one he uses, has a unique name (the other saber options dont), and comes as a potential reward for complting a story line directly relating to Revan. Its called Lifebleeder.

I have an old Kaon FP named lightsaber, "The Unstoppable Force" and it uses Revan's Lightsaber model. I think its fitting. :)

P.S. BASTILA SHAN'S LIGHTSABER is already in the game, so is Jolee Bindo's, Darth Sion's, Darth Bandon's. They were Tionese, Columi, and Rakata weapon rewards.

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single/Bastila_Shans_DoubleBladed_Lightsaber/13362/

Edited by Magnusheart

Pushing your own, unrelated, agenda in another thread when you already created one dedicated to it.

Poor form.

Wasn't intending to push or insinuate anything. I forgot that I even created the other post until after I already posted. Sory for being human and making a mistake. My bad.:(

Edited by Nightblazer