Crest of the Dread Masters

IgorNjagul

CONTAINS SPOILERS

"This golden crest appears to have once belonged to a dread master, but it's form is ancient and unfamiliar"

So lore theories on who this ancient dread master was? Also, we know from the Oricon storyline that dread masters go insane and die if they aren't whole (with Styrak dead, others began to go mad).

So question is, how come the masters managed to keep sanity without the missing ancient dread master? :p

• 5 months later...

My theory;

There was a "Dread Master" before the ones we know of today, and I say this because the Crest that drop's from the SnV NiM once did belong to a Dread Master....but the deisgn of the crest is a combination of all the other crest's t. So Im guessing the Dread Masters we know of present day divided the designs and made crests for themselves, and learning from this "Dread Master". If my theory is incorrect, then there was probably a lost 7th Master, and we know nothing of him/her. I think bioware should take this opportunity to create a new expansion after KoTFE to ontroduce this ancient Dread Master and start even more chaos.

My theory;

There was a "Dread Master" before the ones we know of today, and I say this because the Crest that drop's from the SnV NiM once did belong to a Dread Master....but the deisgn of the crest is a combination of all the other crest's t. So Im guessing the Dread Masters we know of present day divided the designs and made crests for themselves, and learning from this "Dread Master". If my theory is incorrect, then there was probably a lost 7th Master, and we know nothing of him/her. I think bioware should take this opportunity to create a new expansion after KoTFE to ontroduce this ancient Dread Master and start even more chaos.

Nah, KP-DP was the DM arc. Their time is done.