Assembling Pub Side Ranked Team - 5mil Bonus for Tier 1 Finish

BBQBanthaBurger

I'm assembling the very best that Pub Side has to offer. Must be geared with 174s (mix max preferred). Purple augs are a must. Have experience in ranked competition. Activity is key. Contact Wexxer/Nazza on Pubside OR Krukk/Zeax on Impside.

It's pretty simple, the bonus is 5 mil, but we have to finish Tier 1. Feel free to apply here or find me in game on the above toons.

I'm assembling the very best that Pub Side has to offer. Must be geared with 174s (mix max preferred). Purple augs are a must. Have experience in ranked competition. Activity is key. Contact Wexxer/Nazza on Pubside OR Krukk/Zeax on Impside.

It's pretty simple, the bonus is 5 mil, but we have to finish Tier 1. Feel free to apply here or find me in game on the above toons.

While this sounds more than doable i think you'll struggle to find opponents Krukk, most of the people who would be a challenge/want to queue have gone to greener pastures.

I'd be down for this but honestly, I doubt we'll get pops.

I haven't done a single ranked game on jung ma this season.

Currently I'm sitting at 200 solo games on TEH and it's extremely active here.

It's just much better over there the JM ranked scene now so I just don't think you're going to get enough games for the tier 1 but I'm sure you'll win the games you do get.

GL!

Can I pay you to actually follow through when you have a team going?

We ran ranked last night, did 2 matches against NS people, before I had some DC issues. I said we were going to do Imp Side Group Ranked last night and we did. Never before that have I ever stated I would be doing group ranked, and didn't. So, maybe before you open your mouth, you know what you're talking about? It usually helps out everyone, and you look like less of a ******* who doesn't know what they're talking about.