Returned Powertech, not sure how to spec

Gilanden

Hi Guys!

I recently came back to SWTOR after being gone over a year. I'm amazed that I remember so little of things. One of my characters is a level 42 powertech. I do not remember which spec I was using before. I'm pretty amazed I remember so little.

Do any of you have recommendations for a good single player spec so I can play through the story line and finish up? Preferably one that moves pretty swiftly in PVE.

Thank you guys in advance :)

Yeh, I was hoping when I came back for an updated PT guide for 3.0.

Is this game to far gone?

Seriously? Kwerty has already done a exhaustive 3.0 guide for powertechs. There are also dozens of threads in this subforum that discuss PTs in detail.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Seriously? Kwerty has already done a exhaustive 3.0 guide for powertechs. There are also dozens of threads in this subforum that discuss PTs in detail.

I usually looked to this site for stickied guides, for several websites have shut down, and have been unreliable since this game has launched. Kwerty was only dps PTs. Not exhaustive as you stated, but since you told me a name, and by searching that name I found dulfy was still around. Milas has written one. Thanks.

I usually looked to this site for stickied guides, for several websites have shut down, and have been unreliable since this game has launched. Kwerty was only dps PTs. Not exhaustive as you stated, but since you told me a name, and by searching that name I found dulfy was still around. Milas has written one. Thanks.

I was just about to suggest you try to go to dulfy. That's where I get most of my guides. Glad you found it. :D