Concealment/Scrapper Q&A

Saikochoro

Since, there are always a lot of questions about concealment/scrappers I figured we could consolidate all the questions and answers in this thread and the operative/scoundrel veterans can provide advice since many don't have the time to write up a full fledged guide. So ask away.

how come on my operative i get tactical advantage so easily but on my scoundrel im playing wak-a-mole until i get an ability off CD that grants upper hand? scoundrel feel very clunky compared to operative. Edited by Alaco

how come on my operative i get tactical advantage so easily but on my scoundrel im playing wak-a-mole until i get an ability off CD that grants upper hand? scoundrel feel very clunky compared to operative.

Cause operatives have knives and scoundrels don't. That is honestly the reason it doesnt feel as smooth.

Um I hate to ask but I just started a Scrapper and was wondering what the rotation is for them at endgame ?

I only really do pvp...so not sure about pve. A good starter rotation for pvp is as follows:

backblast from stealth

blood boiler

bludgeon

sucker punch x3

bludgeon

sucker punch

then just generate UP and use it on sucker punch.