Sub ended early?

Aecheon

I subbed on the 23rd, got a free week of game time plus 30 more days I thought... why is my game telling me im preferred now?

23 + 7 = 30. So your sub would've ended yesterday, no? (Well, or sometime today, however their system is set up to handle it)

Edited by Callaron

I subbed on the 23rd, got a free week of game time plus 30 more days I thought... why is my game telling me im preferred now?

If you can post here you must have subscriber status, perhaps you can try restarting your game.

Edited by Icestar

If you can post here you must have subscriber status, perhaps you can try restarting your game.

I think you can still post until maintenance hits or you log out after your sub ends.

Or at least I seem to recall it being that way.

I think you can still post until maintenance hits or you log out after your sub ends.

Or at least I seem to recall it being that way.

I remember some said that they could do that but I am not sure, I think it is only possible to post with a subscription.

U shouldn't make a topic for it, now I am sure ur not a sub. Once, they forgotten mine and when I made a question here, BUUM they found out! 10 minutes after I was not a sub. Edited by Oyranos

yeah cant post on forums without a sub now

Every preferred that loses his subscription can post on the forum for a couple of days. But the grace ends as soon the site goes down.

U shouldn't make a topic for it, now I am sure ur not a sub. Once, they forgotten mine and when I made a question here, BUUM they found out! 10 minutes after I was not a sub.

I once made a post about me being a preferred and still be able to post but nothing happened to me after that :p I lost this ability once the site went down for maintenance.

Edited by PavSalco

U shouldn't make a topic for it, now I am sure ur not a sub. Once, they forgotten mine and when I made a question here, BUUM they found out! 10 minutes after I was not a sub.

usually it synchs during maintenance and can keep forum access (assuming you don't log out or delete cookies) for as long as game keeps the cookies/login information.

Every preferred that loses his subscription can post on the forum for a couple of days. But the grace ends as soon the site goes down.

Ah didn't know that then yeah I guess technically you can still post then till maintance

usually it synchs during maintenance and can keep forum access (assuming you don't log out or delete cookies) for as long as game keeps the cookies/login information.

Oh! thats why :p :p :p

Edited by Oyranos

Ah, so that is why some ask about why their game is preferred and stil posts. Good to know :tran_smile:

I have seen a few players ask about this, so they have a few extra days then until the next maintanance.

Edited by Icestar