Recommeded Max gear level for Mid brackets

ForceWelder

Hi guys and gals ...

I know the recommended gear levels for the level 60 pvp bracket is (with or without expertise), but I don't know if it is the same for mid bracket. Can anybody out there verify the numbers are the same? And if they are different, what are they?

Afaik the important thing for midbies is having all slots full so bolster can properly work. Though you should also be keeping your gear somewhat up to date anyways.

But my point is it is possible to push some pretty high gear numbers in mid bracket. For example, the level 55 fleet mod vendor sells level 172 mods. Will these mods bolster properly without expertise in mids? It may even be possible to push 186 mods prior to hitting 60.

I honestly don't know without testing it first. But to be honest, I don't want to test something that countless people have already done before. No point in duplicating results for something that might be common knowledge within the PVP community.

Please read stickies about bolster.

Numerous in depth post/guides on how exactly to gear for midbies to not gimp yourself.

Unless you're asking about how to push it beyond the already mentioned limits to the point of it being more beneficial than having 2018 expertise.

To that the answer would be YMMV.

Hi guys and gals ...

I know the recommended gear levels for the level 60 pvp bracket is (with or without expertise), but I don't know if it is the same for mid bracket. Can anybody out there verify the numbers are the same? And if they are different, what are they?

The expertise scaling is the same regardless of bracket. As others have said 162 is generally the max before getting reduced expertise and diminishing returns.

The expertise scaling is the same regardless of bracket. As others have said 162 is generally the max before getting reduced expertise and diminishing returns.

This, but I have heard for main hand you want 142s or something even.

I can tell you specifically that you wont get max bolster with fleet 172s. I (incorrectly) assumed that they would and got a pop while swapping them in. 6 armorings/mods total before the pop left me with 1995 expertise in midbies.