Life day bundle in July??

Vallerine

I'm guessing the OP has a Celebrator mount on the GTN and is dismayed that the price is about to tank.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like the mount actually *isn't* in this bundle. Sneaky, sneaky. Glad I checked before I dropped 1k CC on it!

Edited by Timorelle

Clearly he is because the only people who say EAware are the ones who have an axe to grind and think it makes them sound like one of the cool kids.

you're only saying that because you think you're one of the cool kids...

Clearly he is because the only people who say EAware are the ones who have an axe to grind and think it makes them sound like one of the cool kids.

Hmm, actually EAware sounds like a catchy way to combine the two in a positive way, but I'm far removed from most of today's lingo.

Today for 4 days only it's Life Day in July*! We are offering this deal, but for a limited time! Come on down to the Cartel Market for this amazing offer! Don't miss out! It's Life Day in July! but only until July 31st!

*Life Day pack only available in Cartel Market. Only Life Day Pack 2014 is offered. Contents are as shown in preview, no substitutions or alterations allowed. Offer only valid until July 31st. Not available in systems where prohibited by law. Sentients residing in the Riishi Maze are responsible for all pirate "tarrifs" and "taxes" incurred upon delivery. The Cartel Market will not be held responsible if any or all parts of this package are confiscated by Imperial authorities prior, during, or after delivery to citizens residing within Imperial Territory. Other rules or regulations may apply depending on system of residence.