The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Buy credits with real money

Goon_LavaBlast

There should be a shop like the cartel 'store'. One were you pay real money to get credits like you can pay real money for cartel coins. It would be like....

$5.00 for 20,000 credits

$15.00 for 90,000 credits :jawa_cool::jawa_biggrin::jawa_smile::jawa_angel:

$25.00 for 100,500 credits

$60.00 and/or [$80.00] for maybe 1-million

That would be easier than grinding for hours to get credits. I know that it is easy to get credits in game but it would make it so much easier if they had this. So it would be what grinding you do in-game and what you payed for. It would be so easy. :rak_03:

If you agree with me, post below what you think; if this should be a shop or if it should not.

So what do you think :rak_02:

100% no this is awful idea

if BW gave out 90 mil credits for 100 dollars don t u think the price of everything would sky rocket

the norm is that 25£ works out to be 5 to 8 mil in game credits ( cartel pack selll)

what your asking is totally out of the quesetion:rak_02:

Edited by Murder_Toys

There is a way, buy a hypercrate and sell the individual packs or their contents on the GTN, you'll get a far far far better $ to credits ratio than with proposed in the OP.

$5 for 20k? You can make 70k in 15 minutes on ilum, use 4 chars and you get 280k (or $70) per hour. Now that's what I call a nice wage. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mubrak

There is a way, buy a hypercrate and sell the individual packs or their contents on the GTN, you'll get a far far far better $ to credits ratio than with proposed in the OP.

$5 for 20k? You can make 70k in 15 minutes on ilum, use 4 chars and you get 280k (or $70) per hour. Now that's what I call a nice wage. :rolleyes:

This. Hypercrates generally sell for 3 million to 5 million credits as a Hypecrate (although there are many posted for more than that I do not know how many actually buy at those prices...I know I don't). You might get a little more breaking it down into its 24 packs (not always). You might get even more if you open all the packs and find an ultra-rare item or two but there is no guarantee and it does take time to sell all those items individually.

This. Hypercrates generally sell for 3 million to 5 million credits as a Hypecrate (although there are many posted for more than that I do not know how many actually buy at those prices...I know I don't). You might get a little more breaking it down into its 24 packs (not always). You might get even more if you open all the packs and find an ultra-rare item or two but there is no guarantee and it does take time to sell all those items individually.

I think the overpriced crates only sale during the first week of a new pack, and only to the credit rich / patience poor types who can't wait for the inevitable flood of packs that follow.

I think the overpriced crates only sale during the first week of a new pack, and only to the credit rich / patience poor types who can't wait for the inevitable flood of packs that follow.

Agreed. And if someone is fast enough, they can get in on that :)

There should be a shop like the cartel 'store'. One were you pay real money to get credits like you can pay real money for cartel coins. It would be like....

$5.00 for 20,000 credits

$15.00 for 90,000 credits :jawa_cool::jawa_biggrin::jawa_smile::jawa_angel:

$25.00 for 100,500 credits

$60.00 and/or [$80.00] for maybe 1-million

That would be easier than grinding for hours to get credits. I know that it is easy to get credits in game but it would make it so much easier if they had this. So it would be what grinding you do in-game and what you payed for. It would be so easy. :rak_03:

If you agree with me, post below what you think; if this should be a shop or if it should not.

So what do you think :rak_02:

U do know u can make all those amounts in no time flat, right? Why in the dark corners of space, any one would pay real cash for those little amounts. Now 5 bucks gets ya 5 mill and so on, sure but not those decimal amounts.

Which none would ever happen. ( I guess. )

No it is not nice . will be inflation enough china gold farmers . when i started this game Price for meditation hoverchair was 1 million credits and now cheapest diplomatic hoverchair cost 10.000.000 on Server with Biggest Population EU. On usa servers as POT5 Jung Ma and Begeren colony Price go from 15.000.000 to 50.000.000. Not all peoples spent cc to resell items coz exist Black market and 4.99$ for 450cc = if you sell right items you have rating like 100cc=250-300k so 5$ for 1.000.000. on * black market * much cheaper but it is not legal and 30-35% peoples who bought gold via mail got perma banned. + You know 7 lvl nooby characters who spamming on fleets about our Favorite website. Who know maybe cartel market and money from subscribers it is not all ;) Anyway Hope bioware keep improve this game and economic :D

100% no this is awful idea

if BW gave out 90 mil credits for 100 dollars don t u think the price of everything would sky rocket

the norm is that 25£ works out to be 5 to 8 mil in game credits ( cartel pack selll)

what your asking is totally out of the quesetion:rak_02:

I would support this only bcuz it would get rid of the gold spammers.