Mauraders are fine EVEN in pvp low levels

derich

I have no IDEA why u people claim maurader sucks from lvl 10-33 ( i am lvl 33) i ihave always been top 1-3 on ranking ....

scoring 33-4 is average lol

what the hell are u guys specing your maurader ? lol

now i have my invi i occasionally dont die anymore lmao

Edited by derich

Im not complaining about marauder since mine is only 20 and as far as I'm concerned I'm hardly an expert on the class soo far, but whats the point of posts like this. If you are trying to brag about your results in pvp atleast back it up with some evidence(screen shot, FRAPs) etc. Beyond actually demonstrating the class can be good or played well you add a pointless topic about how you're awesome and clearly all the naysayers suck. You just tryin to raise your post count???

Done with my non constructive rant.

Edited by Sykopathik

i didn't feel the need to post proof lmao

anyway here it is lowest lvl screenshot of me

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/derich2002/yaaabuddy.png

lol wat increasing point count?

Edited by derich

i didn't feel the need to post proof lmao

anyway here it is lowest lvl screenshot of me

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f346/derich2002/yaaabuddy.png

lol wat increasing point count?

this pic made me laugh, can you see what class those JEDI are? Our mirror class.

That damage you did and kills you got, average.

The class however is kinda fine. It's just missing one little thing. I dont know what but the class seems to have some sort of flaw. May just be the bolster system not scaling well enough. I really do feel like theres one thing that needs to be flicked and will open up.

I can tell you with the bolster system i went from having 13-14k health when I zoned in at 16 and at 39 have 11k. My crits also the slight the same as when I zone in, and my surge is less then outside.

this pic made me laugh, can you see what class those JEDI are? Our mirror class.

That damage you did and kills you got, average.

The class however is kinda fine. It's just missing one little thing. I dont know what but the class seems to have some sort of flaw. May just be the bolster system not scaling well enough. I really do feel like theres one thing that needs to be flicked and will open up.

I can tell you with the bolster system i went from having 13-14k health when I zoned in at 16 and at 39 have 11k. My crits also the slight the same as when I zone in, and my surge is less then outside.

lol i didint say this iss my best work i said this is my only sc with low level

and it still proves how maurader is not weak in low levels in PVP

and i didint say i was the best im lol i just wanted to let people know mauraders are good in pvp

Edited by derich

and i didint say i was the best im lol i just wanted to let people know mauraders are good in pvp

I have to agree, mauraders are fine. I roll rage and am just lvl 17 and do not see an issue with pvp. They poor out nasty damage.now I don't have any cc outside of the force charge stun. And I die a little more then on my BH but that's to be expected for melee and being low level.but the marauder really does put crazy pressure out and is overall enjoyable to play IMO. I can see where clickers and keyboard turners hate the class, because it calls for mobility and speed with your binds. You really gotta work to stay on your targets but if you move with the mouse it's not a real problem.... Each their own.

Edited by Irishbrewed

perhaps you missed my point, the jk/sw is whats deemed as weak right, and your team has 1, and theres has 6.

I also dont understand where people seem to get this idea that damage done = class working.I can do that damage that you did on other classes and come away with more kills. I can also do double the damage and get double the kills.

perhaps you missed my point, the jk/sw is whats deemed as weak right, and your team has 1, and theres has 6.

I also dont understand where people seem to get this idea that damage done = class working.I can do that damage that you did on other classes and come away with more kills. I can also do double the damage and get double the kills.

well dont use his pic as evidence for every marauder gettin similar dps or similar kill ratio, a well played mara will get top 3 kills.. and a well played mara will never a loose a 1 on 1 - I want to see a class that can beat a mara in a 1 on 1 situation - caus so far i have won all of em even if people were 40 or even 50 a couple of times.. the point is the class is fine, jus has to be played in a certain way and not rush into battle instead choose the right target and use cds properly

well dont use his pic as evidence for every marauder gettin similar dps or similar kill ratio, a well played mara will get top 3 kills.. and a well played mara will never a loose a 1 on 1 - I want to see a class that can beat a mara in a 1 on 1 situation - caus so far i have won all of em even if people were 40 or even 50 a couple of times.. the point is the class is fine, jus has to be played in a certain way and not rush into battle instead choose the right target and use cds properly

You made a great point, due to the dynamics of the class, you have to be a little more wise on your targets and the situation. Your not equipped with juggernaut defensive CDs so u can't tank a pack of players. It's a swashbuckling/rogue type class that needs to know his surroundings and be judicious in battle. What you do have is the ability to absoultly rofl roll someone once you chosen to attack. But make em fight on your terms. Don't just jump into a crowd knowing you can be chained cc, anticipate there knock backs and keep good position, I.e. don't force charge an inquisitor instead close the gap on foot, knowing he wants to knock u back, u then have force charge for when he does knock you back.... A marauder is also the guy to finish ppl off, whereas you can burst fast, so your the ultimate kill assist in the game... Find the weak one who is either running to go heal or who is engaged in combat with an ally, then charge in and ruin his day... It's a really fun class when played correctly. Know your role and master it.

Edited by Irishbrewed