Any ideas to help me get to level 60? (fast and the least amount of grinding please)

Esbia

So I've just finished the Shadow of Revan questline and I'm still level 59 :(. Unfortunately the SOR content isn't as quick to get through as the main story quests with 12X xp it seems. Anyways, I'm someone who absolutely hates grind and it's the main reason I left this game in the first place; is there any way I can quickly get to 60 without repeating dailies or flashpoint 5 million times? Anything more story related I'm willing to do but I'm probably either too high level to get xp for it, or have already done it. Edited by Esbia

Not sure how people end up like this. I mean no offense, but I consistently reach 60 before leaving Rishi with no additional "grinding". With a constant 25%er and 10% guild bonus, I generally ding 60 just before or during Battle of Rishi.

Less grindy things you can do:

The Yavin dailies aren't horrible, decent enough reward for the weekly and it only takes about 25 minutes.

GF Dailies

GF Weeklies

Ultimately, if you are out of story content, you are going to have to grind a little.

Between the dailies on Rishi, Yavin, Oricon and maybe Makeb/CZ-198 you could get to 60 pretty quickly.

Edited by ekwalizer

Not sure how people end up like this. I mean no offense, but I consistently reach 60 before leaving Rishi with no additional "grinding". With a constant 25%er and 10% guild bonus, I generally ding 60 just before or during Battle of Rishi.

Less grindy things you can do:

The Yavin dailies aren't horrible, decent enough reward for the weekly and it only takes about 25 minutes.

GF Dailies

GF Weeklies

Ultimately, if you are out of story content, you are going to have to grind a little.

Between the dailies on Rishi, Yavin, Oricon and maybe Makeb/CZ-198 you could get to 60 pretty quickly.

Well I only did the main story missions since Bioware said SOR was 'balanced' enough not to need the 12X xp boost but that's clearly not the case. I need around 1 million xp to ding - the Yavin 4 weeklies give 40k xp and the dailies give only 29k xp. That means I'd have to do 25 weeklies or 35 dailies to ding. That sounds like a seriously boring grind to me... Would the Oricon story missions give me any xp at 59?

what server are you on?

if you're on Harbinger or Jedi Covenant, I have two dozen 60s to power you through 60 if you haven't done so already.

If push comes to shove and you're on a European server, I've never bene on one and seen how bad the lag is, but I would transfer one to your server to give you a hand.

Contact Fhantomslayer on harbinger or Caligirl on Jedi Covenant if you still need help reaching cap.

what server are you on?

if you're on Harbinger or Jedi Covenant, I have two dozen 60s to power you through 60 if you haven't done so already.

If push comes to shove and you're on a European server, I've never bene on one and seen how bad the lag is, but I would transfer one to your server to give you a hand.

Contact Fhantomslayer on harbinger or Caligirl on Jedi Covenant if you still need help reaching cap.

Oh that sounds really nice buddy, dw about it. I'll just try and power through with Oricon missions. Really nice of you to offer though. I would have accepted your offer if we were on same servers but I'm EU so dw about it.

I need around 1 million xp to ding - the Yavin 4 weeklies give 40k xp and the dailies give only 29k xp. That means I'd have to do 25 weeklies or 35 dailies to ding.

I don't know if your numbers are correct... I did weeklies about 3 or 4 times and that was enough to hit 60.

Btw, on six characters I leveled up, only one ended up on 59 after finishing SoR and it was only because I didn't use 25% global boost to XP.

On Makeb, if you hold 3 missions in your log just before you hit 55 with 12x XP and a XP booster, you can level all the way lvl 57. Between the Forged Alliance flashpoints, and by the end or just before the end of Rishi, you will probably be lvl 60.

Just make sure to make it last 3 missions of Makeb, since they have the most XP out of all the Makeb Questline. Make sure to have your 12x XP for all but the last 3 or you are beyond to go over.

Edited by Nickious

On Makeb, if you hold 3 missions in your log just before you hit 55 with 12x XP and a XP booster, you can level all the way lvl 57. Between the Forged Alliance flashpoints, and by the end or just before the end of Rishi, you will probably be lvl 60.

Just make sure to make it last 3 missions of Makeb, since they have the most XP out of all the Makeb Questline. Make sure to have your 12x XP for all but the last 3 or you are beyond to go over.

Too late for that now unfortunately. Maybe if I make an alt, I'll try that next time. I started Rishi at 57, I can't believe through 2 planets I only levelled twice. That's some real ****** xp right there.

That's why you get to 60 without an issue. My first post-50 character was only 58 at the end of Yavin, as I didn't use the bonuses and not in a guild. The reason the 12xp isn't in effect after 55 was because of the "streamlined leveling process". It was fine for other characters after reading tips on the forums, except for one who inadvertently hit 55 before the end of Makeb. That one had to do the Yavin dailies after the final fight to hit 60.

Fast non-grindy levelling has been here since day one.

These days levelling is so fast it beggars belief, seriously, if you need help with this I dont know what to say.

Oh Grandpa, tell us again about the old days when you would grind mobs for days on end...in the snow...uphill...both ways.

Well I only did the main story missions since Bioware said SOR was 'balanced' enough not to need the 12X xp boost but that's clearly not the case. I need around 1 million xp to ding - the Yavin 4 weeklies give 40k xp and the dailies give only 29k xp. That means I'd have to do 25 weeklies or 35 dailies to ding. That sounds like a seriously boring grind to me... Would the Oricon story missions give me any xp at 59?

I leveled a toon from level 12ish to 60 and never even got to the Blood Hunt flashpoint on Rishi. Did you do the Solo mode Forged Alliances leading up to going to Rishi? That is the big ticket XP gain right there, Guaranteed to get you a couple levels. I haven't had a toon yet (I've taken 13 through at this point) that HAD to go to Yavin 4 to hit 60.

Fast non-grindy levelling has been here since day one.

These days levelling is so fast it beggars belief, seriously, if you need help with this I dont know what to say.

Your concept of grind is VERY different to mine

I leveled a toon from level 12ish to 60 and never even got to the Blood Hunt flashpoint on Rishi. Did you do the Solo mode Forged Alliances leading up to going to Rishi? That is the big ticket XP gain right there, Guaranteed to get you a couple levels. I haven't had a toon yet (I've taken 13 through at this point) that HAD to go to Yavin 4 to hit 60.

Yup I did all of the forged alliance stuff. That got me from 55 to 57.

So I've just finished the Shadow of Revan questline and I'm still level 59 :(. Unfortunately the SOR content isn't as quick to get through as the main story quests with 12X xp it seems. Anyways, I'm someone who absolutely hates grind and it's the main reason I left this game in the first place; is there any way I can quickly get to 60 without repeating dailies or flashpoint 5 million times? Anything more story related I'm willing to do but I'm probably either too high level to get xp for it, or have already done it.

Nevermind

Edited by TheWookiee

Your concept is clearly wrong. The last level that takes about 4h to level up can't be called grindy.

4 hr for one level doing the same stuff is grindy to me. Stop trying make something that is obviously subjective into something that is objective.

Too late for that now unfortunately. Maybe if I make an alt, I'll try that next time. I started Rishi at 57, I can't believe through 2 planets I only levelled twice. That's some real ****** xp right there.

You've skipped something then. There is plenty of XP on Rishi and Yavin to make 60, especially if you arrived there at 57.

within 1 mil xp of 60 by the time you finish SoR without using any xp boosts at all, I'd say that is pretty close to their target "streamlined" leveling experience.

Not when I have to grind xp at the end of it

Wow, that's incredible.

I start Makeb at 47 and usually end up being 55 before starting Descent into the Core (can't recall if that's Imperial story side or pub side).

I have never made it to the end of the storyline without hitting the magic mark.

Maybe I have to stop waxing all the npcs.

When I do Makeb, nothing lives if I can help it. LOL

Oricon is just a way to get 156 gear and czerka is a bad rerun that doesn't get removed from the tv schedule.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.