Just one wild thought on the Emperor's identity.....

Veerlo

Did anyone think of comparing the voice from last mission in SoR from the Emperor to the one in the KoTFE trailer's father figure ?

I don't know why but i just listened to both and they seem similar.... :rak_04:

didn't say they were exactly the same... just saying similar... Hey i'm bored maybe i'm imagining stuff...

But WHAT IF ? lol

My Wrath will have serious issues regarding loyalties if that became the case. Already has them, but they would be worse.

My Wrath will have serious issues regarding loyalties if that became the case. Already has them, but they would be worse.

I thought of the same thing... he did say i'm going to kill you last.....

And what about the other stories... What happened for 5 years. Is he responsible ? :eek:

I thought of the same thing... he did say i'm going to kill you last.....

And what about the other stories... What happened for 5 years. Is he responsible ? :eek:

I like to think the Hands captured Wrath and Battlemaster since they were the two classes who deal the most directly with the guy originally in 1-50.

Maybe so they could be devoured last, as promised.

• 3 weeks later...
I find it amusing that "lets say that he’s the emperor" means for so many people that it is confirmed. I'm not saying that he isn't, but "lets say that he’s the emperor" cannot be taken as a confirmation at all.

The leaked audio files where he straight up says that is a pretty good confirmation though.

If it's true that Vitiate is Valkorion, it'll ruin the whole damn thing for me - I'm so tired of these uberpowerful forceusers in Star Wars games. urgh

Oh man, you really bumped into the wrong universe - only the forceusers can have that kind of power here :D

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.