The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please remove the front 'flap' from Preceptor robes.

I spent a small fortune on these Robes a while ago and I absolutely love the design on them. That being said, there's a front flap on them that just has so many damn clipping issues and it ruins and otherwise perfect Robe.

I spent a small fortune on these Robes a while ago and I absolutely love the design on them. That being said, there's a front flap on them that just has so many damn clipping issues and it ruins and otherwise perfect Robe.

This is why many outfits need a flap variant or a toggle option when wearing robes.

I will go a step further and ask Bioware to STOP WITH THE FLAPS being attached to chest piece. I have requested this many times frankly. There are SO MANY chest pieces that would be 10 times better without the forced flap being attached to it. Flaps needs to be attached to belt or pants, NOT CHEST.

Anything below the stomach/belt line needs to be attached to belt or pants. PERIOD! This would open up TONS more customization choices and stop LIMITING us by forcing the garbage attached to chest piece that many of us can;t stand.

I will go a step further and ask Bioware to STOP WITH THE FLAPS being attached to chest piece. I have requested this many times frankly. There are SO MANY chest pieces that would be 10 times better without the forced flap being attached to it. Flaps needs to be attached to belt or pants, NOT CHEST.

Anything below the stomach/belt line needs to be attached to belt or pants. PERIOD! This would open up TONS more customization choices and stop LIMITING us by forcing the garbage attached to chest piece that many of us can;t stand.

Yeah. Atually attaching it to belts is better idea.

Besides, some of those "flaps" not looking so good on female characters. Like you hiding something in your pants... and it's definatly not a lightsaber :confused:

I don't get why they keep adding in all these chest items when clipping is such a large problem all ready. I agree completely thou, there are some nice robes out there but so many are ruined because of these flaps they seem to want to put on everything.

Agreed! I wanted to use the Ambitious Warrior chest piece with Revan's Robes and couldn't because the clipping was just to terrible!

I don't get why they keep adding in all these chest items when clipping is such a large problem all ready. I agree completely thou, there are some nice robes out there but so many are ruined because of these flaps they seem to want to put on everything.

Agreed! I wanted to use the Ambitious Warrior chest piece with Revan's Robes and couldn't because the clipping was just to terrible!

Quite a few chest pieces are utterly un-usable with various bottoms/pants because of the garbage attached to it. The Revan Reborn skirt is a prime example. It is time Bioware got with the program and stopped attaching things below the belt/stomach line to chest piece. It is something that should have ended LONG ago and they STILL do it. This isn't the first time a request like this has been on the forums about the flaps and junk attached to chest piece.

Here are some example of chest pieces you can't use with skirts/robes and some bottoms because the junk attached to the chest piece clips/sticks out and ruins it:

Dramatic Extrovert (the one that ticks me off the most)

Ambitious Warrior

Darth Sion

Freedon Nadd

All the various dancer sets

Relaxed Jumpsuit

Able/Skilled Hunter

Jori Daragon

I could go on....

Imagine the customization it would open up without all that hogwash attached to chest piece below the belt?

Edited by DarthVengeant