The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

Personally I'd love to have a Nexu from Attack of the Clones for a Mount, make it like a companion though when active that you can have it fight for you instead of getting shot off it, {when getting off it and the mount disappears, your normal companion may show up}, Otherwise, yes, I'd like a Nexu, they're cute!

Just a thought

• 3 weeks later...
I think we need a permanent version of Rocket Boost. Reason being, if you use Rocket Boost while wearing any Bounty Hunter-type chest with a jetpack on it (Shae Vizla's for example) then it actually activates the jetpack on the armor. I feel like this should be a permanent thing that we could summon as a mount, because let's face it; the jetpack mounts don't always match the armor, and usually are way to big and bulky, especially on female characters.

Lucky 77 Swoop, BUT black and chrome. No glowing neon or brown bits. The lights and pipes can stay the same. Exhaust color can stay the same. Use the sound profile for the Aratech Nethian. Call it an Orlean Nethian or whatever you like.

Also, improved rocket boost III - zero cool down, unlimited duration.

Please and Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guys I have played this game since day 1 of beta and have had a sub the whole time since day 1 of launch I love being a founder and will always support this game. I would love to see a Jawa Sand Crawler mount kind of how you guys have done the tanks in the game but a Jawa Crawler. Also if you hit Control Z on the key board a ramp in the back of the Jawa Crawler comes down while the Crawler is stopped and some droids come out like a Gonk Power droid and a silver looking C2N2. Also have it make Jawa noises as it opens up and maybe even a Jawa comes out as well. Then when you hit Control Z the droids and Jawa go back in side and the Jawa Crawler rolls on. That would be a dream come true. Or have it when it opens up you can see inside the back of it and some droids are setting inside. The Gonk droid and a silver C2N2 type should be a must since C3PO models are farther in the future. And in a New hope their was a Gonk droid and a Silver Protocol droid moving in side the Sand Crawler C3PO & R2D2 was inside in a New Hope. Or just have a Jawa come out acting like he is looking for Robots or Salvage. Edited by Jermo

I think we need a permanent version of Rocket Boost. Reason being, if you use Rocket Boost while wearing any Bounty Hunter-type chest with a jetpack on it (Shae Vizla's for example) then it actually activates the jetpack on the armor. I feel like this should be a permanent thing that we could summon as a mount, because let's face it; the jetpack mounts don't always match the armor, and usually are way to big and bulky, especially on female characters.

rocket boots would be cool

• 2 weeks later...
A walker mount that has a mount flourish like the tanks where it fire's it's lasers at the ground while walking. Similar to the walkers in return of the jedi in the forest of endor. It can just shoot down at like a 45 degree angle but have it shoot with mount flourish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Please please please, give us a damn Reek.
    Acklay, Nexu, and Reek Models are already here, please just throw on a saddle and toss it in a pack.

We do already have Acklay and Nexu mounts in-game, all we need is a Reek. Wouldn't be that hard.

• 2 weeks later...
Single biggest boost for mounts that could be done is flying mounts. I am unsure of the unfinished areas of planets. And it has been sometime since the game has got a full planet in an expansion. So I doubt just consideration will be given. Just putting my two cents in though :D

• 1 month later...