Agent working for the SIS?

JHamSUBNB

Would it be possible to role play an SIS agent behind enemy lines as an Imperial? You would make light-side choices primarily, and screw up on purpose to cripple the empire... Some stories don't support the whole spy persona though, like the Knight's for instance, you still kill him.

No IA story spoilers please.

Would it be possible to role play an SIS agent behind enemy lines as an Imperial? You would make light-side choices primarily, and screw up on purpose to cripple the empire... Some stories don't support the whole spy persona though, like the Knight's for instance, you still kill him.

You want us to give you spoilers without giving you spoilers?

I'll say this: hold off on role playing as an SIS agent from the start and wait until you finish the story line. Just don't kill the Jedi.

In my opinion yes it's very possible.

In my opinion the beginning of the second act makes no sense, if you are a SIS agent. I think playing a SIS agent from the beginning isn't possible, but you could play a defector, that defects to the republic during the ia story.

Sure it can be done, but it's not easy just based on certain elements of the IA story. I tried it myself on my last play through, and gave up. Rather, I played my IA as having sympathy for the Republic. Which really helped.

I don't know if you would be interested in smugglers, but I'm playing my current one as a under-cover SIS officer. Just before the start of that story, I came up with the idea of my girl being arrested for something. Her choices were work for the SIS, or go to jail.

It's been a lot of fun so far.