Republic Special Operations

mrlblackbird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you become Legendary yet? The DvL is in full swing, the Final chapter is here, a New expansion is coming Fall of 2016, and Rogue One is set for December. It's a great time to be a Star Wars fan. Perfect time to start a new character and join the Republic Special Operations and become Legendary. Join Here and take the fight to Arcann!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Republic Special Operations is a Republic guild on The Red Eclipse (EU). It is run by the Starfleet Holodeck gaming division of the UFPlanets.com Community. Since its creation in May 2002, the UFP has grown from a small Star Trek gaming clan to what it is today, an international science fiction and gaming community made by fans, for fans.

People are divided on the command points system, What do you think about it? I have just personally finished the Eternal Throne and I was pleased by the story and what lays ahead. If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :)

People are divided on the command points system, What do you think about it? I have just personally finished the Eternal Throne and I was pleased by the story and what lays ahead. If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic! Edited by Rillarri

From now til April 10th, Players will earn exp at 2.5 times normal. So if you were looking to start a nex character, now's the time and for you capped subscribers, Command XP is also earned at 2.5 times normal. So, If your excited by what lies ahead considering joining Republic Special Operations. We also have an Imperial guild for you evil doers :) For the Republic! Edited by Rillarri