Republic Special Operations

mrlblackbird

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, everybody having a good time in KotFE? I know I sure am! I'm excited to see how our Saturday op goes too. Last week was a bit of a flop, but I think with some better motivation and time-management we can make it!

I'm level 65 and still haven't finished Revan, let alone KOTFE :p

Finished KOTFE at long last! Now begins my quest to get Theron in my bed and to take down those damn Fortresses, in that order :p

You took your sweet time, didn't you? Nah, just kidding. I'm sure if you ask in guild chat someone can help you out with the Heroic Star Fortresses, it's so much more fun (and fast) doing them with a group! And speaking of groups, Ops Night is almost here! I wonder what we'll end up doing? Crossing my fingers for a Dread Palace, personally.

You took your sweet time, didn't you? Nah, just kidding. I'm sure if you ask in guild chat someone can help you out with the Heroic Star Fortresses, it's so much more fun (and fast) doing them with a group! And speaking of groups, Ops Night is almost here! I wonder what we'll end up doing? Crossing my fingers for a Dread Palace, personally.

UwotmVIII? I'll rek u scrub 1v1 PvP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...