Imp Hoth quest: Buried in Ice. Choose to steal caches, yet get nothing

DarthHovak

Ok, so I chose to take dark side points to loot the caches so Kaliyo and I could get some new digs. Kaliyo even says she gets dibs on anything that shoots over 20 rounds per second or something like that, yet after tagging the 3rd and final crate, I get nothing. Does anyone else feel like that is crap? Especially if you were playing a light side character and took the option to take the stuff since it literally hurts no one and it seems like you are going to be getting something out of it... but you don't... get... anything. :(

It also hurts the story in my opinion. When you make a decision to take something, you should get it. Even it if isnt game breaking digs, even green quality stuff would be cool if I could throw it in an outfit to keep to remember it, which is what I wanted to actually do.

Ok, so I chose to take dark side points to loot the caches so Kaliyo and I could get some new digs. Kaliyo even says she gets dibs on anything that shoots over 20 rounds per second or something like that, yet after tagging the 3rd and final crate, I get nothing. Does anyone else feel like that is crap? Especially if you were playing a light side character and took the option to take the stuff since it literally hurts no one and it seems like you are going to be getting something out of it... but you don't... get... anything. :(

It also hurts the story in my opinion. When you make a decision to take something, you should get it. Even it if isnt game breaking digs, even green quality stuff would be cool if I could throw it in an outfit to keep to remember it, which is what I wanted to actually do.

Most of the stories in game work like this unfortunately. Hopefully with the next expansion, your actions will carry more weight than they currently do.

Yeah, same here.

Also, I see you use the name Shivan. I've used that on many usernames over the last 20 or so years... Longer actually. Mine is from the Shivan Dragon in Magic: The Gathering. What is yours from?

Freespace. It is the name of the mysterious species that aims to destroy all life in the universe.

• 8 years later...