The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theory: Revan was weakened during Shadow of Revan

Aurbere

1. I don't see why Revan would be special about this. Vader, Sion, and Maul all willed themselves back to life. Why would only Revan need Force Valor to exist? Especially if you consider his potent Force Healing.
  2. I don't know, it makes sense, but it could swing both ways. Spirit Revan, by definition was a Spirit so it's power was almost limitless.
  3. That makes sense, but he also had, as I pointed out above, potent Force Healing. So I don't think he was injured, he just had to exert a good deal of Force energy.
  4. This is the tricky part. Remember how Meetra was a joke of a Jedi on Dromund Kaas? Or how Yoda couldn't even call on the Force on the same planet? Yavin IV is a very potent Dark Side Nexus. How powerful do you think Shan's Battle Meditation could've been?
  5. Yeah, no. Ideals and motives doesn't really matter. What matters is what Revan were using. SoR Revan was heavily drawing on Dark Side emotions.

Put the Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku duel on Yavin IV and Anakin would've been amped by it. He was a Jedi, he did what was right, his ideals were intact back then, but he was drawing on the Dark Side to defeat Dooku.

My biggest gripe with the idea that SoR Revan was weakened is that it would make him inconsistant. SoR Revan already looks more powerful than Foundry Revan. So if he was even weakened, then Foundry Revan should've beaten the Imperial strike team with his right hand behind his back, using only a Shoto.

Vader didn't do anything like it, neither did Maul. The point is, to force yourself back to live, AFTER you died. Sion's case is also unique since basically he deleted "dying" out of his skill tree. :)