random graphics card crashes

DarkJediMage

i posting this. because i couldn't find the technical help forum. i am using a radeon hd 78xxx card and windows 7 . when i am playing swtor, i get a random staticy or fuzzy flash, then a purple or orange screen and a crash. i did diagnostic stress tests and nothing found. the event log views didn't indicate any critical conflicts or hardware failure. i have the latest driver installed. still my card crashes. youtube, hulu, etc runs hd videos with no problems. just swtor crashes my card.

any suggestion to fix it?

Edited by DarkJediMage

i posting this. because i couldn't find the technical help forum. i am using a radeon hd 78xxx card and windows 7 . when i am playing swtor, i get a random staticy or fuzzy flash, then a purple or orange screen and a crash. i did diagnostic stress tests and nothing found. the event log views didn't indicate any critical conflicts or hardware failure. i have the latest driver installed. still my card crashes. youtube, hulu, etc runs hd videos with no problems. just swtor crashes my card.

any suggestion to fix it?

Personally i'm using Radeon HD 7850 OC from gigabyte and not having mentioned above issues anymore since all latest system and drivers updates installed. Anyway i admit that before i decided to enable back my windows updates :D i was facing exactly the same as you. I recommend to use gaming evolved app to keep your graphics drivers up-to date all the time.

Edited by sebatec

Personally i'm using Radeon HD 7850 OC from gigabyte and not having mentioned above issues anymore since all latest system and drivers updates installed. Anyway i admit that before i decided to enable back my windows updates :D i was facing exactly the same as you. I recommend to use gaming evolved app to keep your graphics drivers up-to date all the time.

i am using the raptr gaming evolved app for months now.