SW new role in the empire?

Valscorn

To those who have finished the yavin quest line, you know the emperor isnt dead.

Since the emperor is now out to eat the galaxy he pretty much dumps the SW.

I don't know what all the different options are, but i pretty much defied him as saying i no longer serve him.

Most of the warrior story in general your serving others. (end rant)

However Darth Marr makes you the "empires wrath". I feel this has to be the worst title possible. The inquisitor is now among the greatest lords on the dark council. Being an equal to Darth Marr himself. The warrior however being the "empires wrath" i feel lacks any sort of power. I feel like your just a skilled warrior with no real power base anymore that caused people to fear you when you Emperors Wrath.

This could make for good future storyline though with getting revenge?

To those who have finished the yavin quest line, you know the emperor isnt dead.

Since the emperor is now out to eat the galaxy he pretty much dumps the SW.

I don't know what all the different options are, but i pretty much defied him as saying i no longer serve him.

Most of the warrior story in general your serving others. (end rant)

However Darth Marr makes you the "empires wrath". I feel this has to be the worst title possible. The inquisitor is now among the greatest lords on the dark council. Being an equal to Darth Marr himself. The warrior however being the "empires wrath" i feel lacks any sort of power. I feel like your just a skilled warrior with no real power base anymore that caused people to fear you when you Emperors Wrath.

This could make for good future storyline though with getting revenge?

It won't matter when everyone just becomes the "Outlander". The Sith Inquisitor won't be on the Dark Council anymore (if there even is a Dark Council left to be on) after a five year absence.

They'll all be equals again. People who were feared back in the day, until they vanished.

I suspect (re)building your power base will be a large part of the expansion. (With Lana as your advisor, provided you don't let her die)

Edited by Callaron

I agree with the other commenters about losing everything once you've been frozen in carbonite for 5 years.

But until then, the SW is basically the Empire's golden boy. You don't technically have any actual power over sith society, but you have enormous influence. As long as you keep Marr an ally, and by extension the SI, you could technically convince people to do whatever you want. I feel like the SW is the frontman for the sith right now.

just my opinion/theory

I suspect (re)building your power base will be a large part of the expansion. (With Lana as your advisor, provided you don't let her die)

She's got a lot of time on her hands since I told her to quit intelligence over her gaffs on Ziost, hopefully she's learned a few things.

Seriously? No idea which Sith Warrior you've been playing, but all of mine are the most powerful Sith in the (former) Empire. Darth Marr is actively scared of me, and walks on egg shells around me. He knows full well that as soon as I decide to, as soon as he or any Sith in the Empire decides to piss me off, they die. I could purge the council if I needed to, the last Wrath did and I'm vastly his superior

Guess I just picked different conversation options during the Makeb & Revan/Emperor storylines, but yeah, Marr respects and fears me in equal measure. If that isn't power, I don't know what is.

Seriously? No idea which Sith Warrior you've been playing, but all of mine are the most powerful Sith in the (former) Empire. Darth Marr is actively scared of me, and walks on egg shells around me. He knows full well that as soon as I decide to, as soon as he or any Sith in the Empire decides to piss me off, they die. I could purge the council if I needed to, the last Wrath did and I'm vastly his superior

Guess I just picked different conversation options during the Makeb & Revan/Emperor storylines, but yeah, Marr respects and fears me in equal measure. If that isn't power, I don't know what is.

The Dark Council and Emperor's Wrath have kind of an ambiguous relationship because both answer directly to the Emperor. In theory, the Wrath should be sort of above them (even though unlike them his role isn't ruling over the Empire), because he has the authority that comes with directly carrying out the Emperor's will. In practice, especially with the Emperor silent, there is more of a give and take because not everything he does is for the Emperor.

With the Emperor having turned on the Empire, the Wrath doesn't have the same power behind his authority, but the Dark Council has still apparently accepted his special place in the existing power structure.