Scheduled Maintenance: 21-22 July 2015

TaitWatson

And I am assuming you'll give us at least a 3 hour notice before maintenance is popped right? Or are you going to stay quiet from now on because that is what you tend to do when certain issues arise.

Starting to get more and more frustrated with the BW developers.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the end-game content is casual (minus dailies). Unless you PvP or raid you have absolutely nothing to do at lvl 60. That is a fact.... You cannot just casually queue up for OPS or HM FPs without someone experienced showing you the ropes. This means both you and the other person have to schedule out a time to start, guess what, raiding. There is nothing casual about re-scheduling real-life for a game. Definitions aside, that is a fact and I believe that is the issue brought up here (even though here is not even the place to bring it up *facepalm).... and, to be honest, you're just whining about whiners based on your subjective POV. How's that for insubstantial?

Pvp is quite casual. Queue up for regs and go ham don't need to schedule. Raiding same too. Always pugs on fleet.

Plus, this is about story not casual content.

Edited by FerkWork

Hey folks!

We are running into some issues with Game Update 3.3, and so we are going to be delaying tonight's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 3.3 as soon as possible. I will pass on more updates tomorrow. Again, there will be no maintenance tonight which will delay the launch of Game Update 3.3.

This does have an affect on some other things as well:

• Bountry Contract Week is delayed until Game Update 3.3 goes live, and will only run until next Tuesday.
  • The Outer Rim Explorer's pack will still go live tomorrow.
  • The next Conquest will start on time, tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding!

-eric

Lame. I am off tomorrow and was looking forward to the update.

Pvp is quite casual. Queue up for regs and go ham don't need to schedule. Raiding same too. Always pugs on fleet.

Plus, this is about story not casual content.

Unless you have PvP gear (even in unranked) it won't amount to much. and pug runs are pointless since half the people don't know what to do because a lot of the OPS are not just things you can pick up on the fly, and the other half are people who know what to do but rather get through the FP or OP than show the people who don't know what to do the ropes. That being said Story content IS the only casual content available (excluding lowbie PvP and dailies) and I agree, the mainstream "everyone gets the same story" is a far deviation from the individualized class stories that set this game far apart from other MMOs. Granted that the story (mainstream or not) is still superior to other MMOs, that doesn't mean the devs can drop the ball or lower the standard to make the game more uniform to other MMOs. It's kinda pointless since I can play other MMOs to begin with which is why Knights of the Fallen Empire is a step back in the right direction.

Edited by Gameverseman

Hey folks!

We are running into some issues with Game Update 3.3, and so we are going to be delaying tonight's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 3.3 as soon as possible. I will pass on more updates tomorrow. Again, there will be no maintenance tonight which will delay the launch of Game Update 3.3.

• Bountry Contract Week is delayed until Game Update 3.3 goes live, and will only run until next Tuesday.

-eric

Well, that's a major disappointment. Hope that doesn't mean we have to wait ANOTHER week... -_-'

Hey folks!

-eric

Thanks for the communication! Was hoping to get 3.3 tomorrow but I guess it's better to delay a patch than have another hotfix later this week...

Hey folks!

-eric

Lol, so patch and all content has been delayed, but guess what hasnt? The new cartel pack. Shocker

Kinda curious why bounty week is gonna be delayed, yet everything else is still coming out on time. As a huge fan of bounty week, I look forward to it every month, and this news is extremely disappointing. Not really sure why conquest is getting more priority than bounty week, and why bounty week has to come out on the patch. Is there any chance bounty week can start tomorrow on time? Really don't want to miss my kingpin contracts just because bounty week started late. I love doing all of them, and having to choose ones not to do is again, very disappointing. Granted, if the delay is only one day, that won't effect kingpins, so please tell us soon when this update is gonna hit.

Also, can't wait for the new stronghold, got tons of credits saved up just for it, looking forward to it. Hope you guys get the issues resolved soon!

Hey folks!

-eric

HAHAHAHAHAHA ... BioFail ... no words for this crap ...

Lol, so patch and all content has been delayed, but guess what hasnt? The new cartel pack. Shocker

Of course not, the CM has to keep running no matter what! Even if the game crashes and everything is bugged out BW will check the CM first! Prioities chosen well.

Hey folks!

-eric

Can we not get the gear price changes and comms boxes sorted tomorrow?. Man been looking forward to spending them.....lol

Hey folks!

-eric

Well, that's a real soccer punch to the gonads

PvPers get screwed again. My guild worked very hard this week to push the wintraders out of top 3, since bioware won't do anything about it. Now they have plenty more time to get their last few rating via wintrading.

Spending 5+ hours a day in q and Getting q dodged by wintraders is getting so old.

Not sure why I am still here tbh.

Least they can do is end the season on time.

Edited by So-low

Guess I should not have gotten Tuesday off in advance. You know issue like this can be avoided if you put things on the PTR, but strangely with all of the outfits and crazy clipping headtails you decided to not do that with the Togruta.