Petition for tionese, rakata, columi dets back.

MisterPepssi

I have the Tionese for my Jugg, was never crazy about it, it made me look like something from The Terminator movies....

But I honestly, never seen the others. I do not know why they would eliminate the armors, I can see why they eliminated the reason for them not available as they were...

The sets available without the mods, would be a good idea IMO. Make a Classic Armor vendor or added to the Security Key vendor.

Edited by Themanthatisi

I have the Tionese for my Jugg, was never crazy about it, it made me look like something from The Terminator movies....

But I honestly, never seen the others. I do not know why they would eliminate the armors, I can see why they eliminated the reason for them not available as they were...

The sets available without the mods, would be a good idea IMO. Make a Classic Armor vendor or added to the Security Key vendor.

i believe they have released at least similar looking shells. problem is when there armors were first introduced 1) everyone had them and everyone looked the same 2) the set bonuses were tied to the shell and not to the armor implants.

some of them do look ok, others look horrible and glad they came out with CM and let us mix and match sets. having everyone looking the same was just poor (especially if you were building sets and half were one, half other).

I actually happen to like the looks of the armors, the cm ones has many new features I dislike and I dont really see the reasoning for removing the shells in the first place.

I would say the removal of the original tier sets is an attempt to have some sense of exclusivity.

Getting a set of tier armour and having it in your inventory is more prestigious if you did it when it was hard (ish) to obtain. Leave the sets in long enough and it becomes a trivial exercise to pick up the sets from being overlevelled and overgeared for the content.

They did, didn't they? I can't remember the packs, but more than one pack had knock-offs, and much better looking btw, available.

There used to sell on GTN for very low creds. I bet that has changed now though.