Please let me kill Shae Vizla in KOTFE

RameiArashi

is there a reason you want her dead?

To Sith, she's a tempetuous upstart, forcing them to jump through hoops and fight her in order for her to help solve the Revanite problem that she helped start. After shooting your shuttle down without warning.

To the Republic, all of that above stuff, plus her actions during the Sacking of Coruscant, where she played a pivotal role and, without her actions, the attack would have failed outright and countless millions would have been spared, not to mention the impact of the Sacking had on galactic politics.

And she shows no actual remorse or care about what she did. The most noble thing she does is come out of nowhere to fight Revan, and to say that while she loves fighting and killing and all that, she hates war because its boring.

Oh, and her portrayal is pretty close to a Mary Sue like treatment, especially her arrival to fight Revan being a classical hero entrance, even though she's maybe the fifth most capable fighter present and, again, is basically an accomplice to mass murder.

The only chars of mine that wouldn't want to kill her are my Jedi, who'd rather arrest her for her crimes.

To Sith, she's a tempetuous upstart, forcing them to jump through hoops and fight her in order for her to help solve the Revanite problem that she helped start. After shooting your shuttle down without warning.

To the Republic, all of that above stuff, plus her actions during the Sacking of Coruscant, where she played a pivotal role and, without her actions, the attack would have failed outright and countless millions would have been spared, not to mention the impact of the Sacking had on galactic politics.

And she shows no actual remorse or care about what she did. The most noble thing she does is come out of nowhere to fight Revan, and to say that while she loves fighting and killing and all that, she hates war because its boring.

Oh, and her portrayal is pretty close to a Mary Sue like treatment, especially her arrival to fight Revan being a classical hero entrance, even though she's maybe the fifth most capable fighter present and, again, is basically an accomplice to mass murder.

The only chars of mine that wouldn't want to kill her are my Jedi, who'd rather arrest her for her crimes.

There's quite a few NPCs like her :/ You'd think at least the Sith would just outright kill her.

Gotta love the fanboys/girls. Not EVERY character we've seen from 1-60 storyline is coming back for KotFE.

If people don't speak up, they'll never know who to bring back as companions or guest appearances.

Edited by SithKoriandr