The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Colour Crystals

I thought that there would be a whole mess of crystals in the market, but I can't see many aside from the green and the yellow/orange. Am I not high enough level to see others? If you could put all colour crystals for sale there, even if some have a high lvl requirement, that would be awesome. Mostly I'm really hoping to see a white crystal there I can get for my characters, even if I have to wait until lvl 50.

Please, if I've missed something, let me know!

I thought that there would be a whole mess of crystals in the market, but I can't see many aside from the green and the yellow/orange. Am I not high enough level to see others? If you could put all colour crystals for sale there, even if some have a high lvl requirement, that would be awesome. Mostly I'm really hoping to see a white crystal there I can get for my characters, even if I have to wait until lvl 50.

Please, if I've missed something, let me know!

You may want to have a look on Dulfy's SWTOR Endgame Color Crystals Guide... It should answer your questions nicely. :)

Most +41 crystals aren't typically available for direct purchase in the Cartel Market, but are random item drops from the various packs. You can always check your server's GTN in-game if you're looking for a specific color or type.

i'm wondering when they are going to release the all black crystal.

The voidsaber, the holy grail of sith artifacts. Highly Doubt theyd make it so easy to get as C.C. alone. Closest counterpart to the sith relic is the black-silver crystal reward from pvp.

The voidsaber, the holy grail of sith artifacts. Highly Doubt theyd make it so easy to get as C.C. alone. Closest counterpart to the sith relic is the black-silver crystal reward from pvp.

yeah, i wouldn't mind a long mission to get to it or some such. i hope they don't make it a pvp type of thing, though.

any idea what is needed to equip the black silver, level and the like?

yeah, i wouldn't mind a long mission to get to it or some such. i hope they don't make it a pvp type of thing, though.

any idea what is needed to equip the black silver, level and the like?

1350+ team rating in ranked pvp and level 50. Per character.

yeah, that's not gonna happen.

thanks

come on bw/ea, take my money damn you!!

The nice thing about the silver striated crystals is that Bioware said they'll be available as as part of the bottom-tier rewards for every season going forward. So it's not like you have to rush and pvp until your eyeballs bleed to get them in season 6 before KOTFE drops.

My personal big hope for color crystals the introduction of new ones in KOTFE that can be obtained in-game, either as FP/Ops drops (like the Black-core Oranges dropped from Terror From Beyond trash mobs), or from crafting. While I like seeing some crystals in the CM, I want to see some in the regular game, too.