Please do one of two things for datacrons...(preferably both)

Conundrum-NSA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be perfect! I was thinking of that the other day: Lecacy-wide application at, perhaps, a Cartel Market cost. Then what the o.p. suggested about making the datacrons soloable is great. I understand the game's basic tenet of encouraging team work and all, but perhaps the developers could leave a few extra credit challenges (similar to the +10 all stats challenge) that do involve more than one person. But the standard datacrons...Nah :cool:

ya,

1. I still don't have most of the Taris datacrons because of jumping issues. some of the nar shaddaa and coruscant ones as well. Still don't have either Makeb one.

2. the quesh endurance datacron is not soloable. they changed the mechanics on it since 2012 when the youtube video was made.

3. I managed the jumps on the pub side, but not on the imp side for the cunning tatooine.

If there is a hell, it has to involve Jumping.....

One of your arguments you mention lore. In a way, it is already "legacy" - you only get that achievement once under your legacy, your other characters get it for their codex, but its already there under legacy achievements. Even though I try to get them for every other character anyway.

Loremaster - check

Beastmaster- check

Datacrons - I Hate jumping...........

I personally love the way to get datacrons. It leaves some challenge to it. I've attached gotten them all and it is hard but that is what makes it fun.

They are already making a lot of things easier in 4.0, I would like them to leave some challenging this left to do like datacrons jumping or what not. Yes it's tedious but I don't see a reason to make everything easier in the game. Need to leave some challenge.

FYI the endurance datacrons in quesh is still soloable. It's tricky but I did it which again makes it a fun challenge.

Making them a legacy unlock purchase for cc is the best option.