Jedi Covenant Raiding Guilds Directory

FerkWork

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty resolve team 2 is now 8/10 as well. Probably the last update until 4.0 since we are on break until then.

Grats.

Update: Just a heads up, I will keep records updated until the morning of the Expac and will tally the results and close the thread. That said, I'm working on creating a similar thread for 4.0 but much better accessibility and sharing of information. But yeah, congrats to all so far and keep those kills coming!

- Yam

Since Mainteance is starting quite early I will officially close this thread as of now. If you do beat a boss before the time of Mainteance just message me and I will add it to list without bumping the thread even more. Will be working on a new directory in 4.0.

Cheers and CLOSED.

- Yam

• 1 year later...
I think it's time to update this list for 5.0 :)

If someone has the time and wants to do one for 5.0, that would be pretty nice, not so much for progression now (although will be soon :)) but more for who is left that can do things or is at least trying.

Holy necro, blast from the past lol. Sad reminder of what the community was and how 4.0 went why I never bothered to make one lol. But alas here we are now.

If someone has the time and wants to do one for 5.0, that would be pretty nice, not so much for progression now (although will be soon :)) but more for who is left that can do things or is at least trying.

With new content for the first time in 2 years yes I will be working on one when the new boss drops. Now that there is a reason too I guess lol.

Edited by FerkWork

I can verify that Team Cuttlefish for Republic Gentlemen is quite active for pushing HM ops content as well as Dogs of War on Imperial side.

So yes, raiding is quite active, especially with pugging tons of stuff on Republic side.

Raiding on Imperial side tends to be a lot more insular.

I can verify that Team Cuttlefish for Republic Gentlemen is quite active for pushing HM ops content as well as Dogs of War on Imperial side.

So yes, raiding is quite active, especially with pugging tons of stuff on Republic side.

Raiding on Imperial side tends to be a lot more insular.

I see that joke went right over your head...