<Torva Nex> Main Stat Datacron Event [Empire]

Ni_Jien

Many thanks to Torva Nex for this amazing event. I've been playing SWTOR since launch, and have never experienced such a well-organized and cool event, which was open to all (even those such as myself who are not a member of any guild). I bow to you all.

Bravo Zulu: Job well done!

Another great turnout. According to our numbers, another 160 characters went though on Saturday!

We look forward to the same turnout next week for Strength.

A lot of us have been asking if we will be doing summons to Presence Datacrons or matrix Shards, unfortunately we still have no plans to offer them. And have no plans to do so in the future.

Edited by Ni_Jien

And this wraps up another weekend of summons! Yet again I would like to tank everyone who came through. And another big thank you to our summoners, some of them stuck it out for the whole six hours!

This around according to the numbers 186 characters went through the chain today. That brings the Grand Total to: 720+

We will see everyone next week same time and place for Cunning!

Also as a reminder, we will be hosting a Fleet Datacron on August 22nd at the conclusion of our main stat runs. As a special bonus EVERY character that attends will be registered in a drawing to win a FREE pair of Wings of The Architect. See the first post in this thread for details!

Well that wraps up almost a month of hard work we are done!

Also I would like to announce the winner of our Wings of the Architect drawing. " Ocam "

The video of the drawing can be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/nijien/v/12281963

*note I linked the incorrect person at first, but thank you to those who were actually watching and caught my tired mistake.

I would like to take a second to thank everyone who has helped our Datacron summons over the past month. Without all of you this event would not have been as remotely successful or smooth.

We moved nearly 1,000 characters through our various summon and pull chains!

Now a big thank you and shout out to our summon crew and those that worked hard to keep people moving

Normandi, Xeen, Hecttat, Morgen, Eskm Quag, Sami, Lait, Asuras, Myyk, Rofi, Oak, Bear, Ghosty, Thmpot, 18Bravo, Cynders, Matthaios, Invalid, Alkorr, Odie, Malak, Legos, Letsgetiton, Oremium, N’solent, Wyllam, Wratchet, Saroq, Malice, Rubberbandman, DmWolf, Syn, Hexxy, Aard, Carnaceso, Otio, Knife Party, Tarentos, Von, Bul’anad, Carn, Beta, Aard, Ari, Draxus, PB*, Superfreak, Mayhem, Wiscard, Nyyah, Chlorum, Lesh, Hunnak, S’ari, And Nyabingi

I didn't join in until last week. Will you be doing any further runs?

I'm sorry, but at the moment we do not have any plans to do this again on imp side. Maybe in the future, sure. But right now all of us need a few weeks off.